Chansiri Latest Interview

We've all homed in on the pitch but did anyone pick up on the fact that he sees exposure of us in South east Asia a priority. We'll all be booking Thailand soon.

Wait till our matches are screened over there...and streamed here for a price

Guest rubydubydoo

Att needs a song for him.

Its possible that without his enthusiasm and influence this would not have happened!!

Prior to the floods it was known that the drainage in places had collapsed and the undersoil heating wasn't working very efficiently..: the floods caused that to collapse further and the rest of it to become blocked with silt and mud. Sounds like we're gonna have a pitch more like the kind we had in the prem days... I still remember us watering it even on rainy days! We haven't seen the pitch being watered at all this season despite the pop up sprinklers! I'd actually forgotten about those!!

We had the sprinklers on wednesday night!

The family were going bonkers in the box last night when we scored. Great to see, and they come across as a thoroughly nice bunch of people. We might just have struck lucky here. I'm all for investing in the club and taking us forward, but I wouldn't want it at the expense of class, damaging the reputation of the club and taking us down to the levels of the likes of Cardiff, United and Leeds following the investment they had.

agree   Att was very stern looking after they went 2 up  watched him when we scored  as vulva says he went barmy we have a bitten young owl on our hands love it    plus i think we will soon have lots of thai followers  DC needs to get us out there and reap the uniqueness of our name and tradition 

Just hope the sicko element don't start abusing his account 

Guest JohnFantham

So looking forward to next season already.

Mr Chansiri comes across very well and wish him all the very best.Also thanks once again MM.

looks like he didn't choose wednesday , wednesday chose him and that bodes well for all of the SWFC family 

That's how it works Trev Wednesday choose you you don't choose the club

Buildings don't just become listed. Someone has to apply for a listing via English heritage.

Our pitch is listed.

Down to the N.E. Corner

If we ever get promoted, for the last game of the season he ought to name his son on the bench, and bring him on the last 5 minutes.

The way  we've played this season he could be brought on for five minutes in most games/