Chansiri Latest Interview

Good news all round...you don't see many owners of football clubs with young children taking to the pitch.  Wednesday will always feel like a family club and having an owner willing to share his family with us I feel is unique.  As regards to the pitch, even Desso pitches don't make it through it a season without looking a little worn but what they do is stop the ground from cutting up, at least 2 chances for us last night were ruined by nasty bobbles on the pitch.

With the new scoreboard hopefully it will be able to play the same sort of footage they have shown in the club shop of classic games and also highlights from previous games.

All in all things are looking up :stuwinky:

Ain't nobody insuring that.

"I want to build £1m of replacement infrastructure on a flood plain to replace the previous infrastructure which was destroyed by a flood"

Pfft insurance like our man needs that. "Oh the pitch was ruined again was it. Oh well here's my credit card, go buy a new one"

Good news all round...you don't see many owners of football clubs with young children taking to the pitch.  Wednesday will always feel like a family club and having an owner willing to share his family with us I feel is unique.  As regards to the pitch, even Desso pitches don't make it through it a season without looking a little worn but what they do is stop the ground from cutting up, at least 2 chances for us last night were ruined by nasty bobbles on the pitch.

With the new scoreboard hopefully it will be able to play the same sort of footage they have shown in the club shop of classic games and also highlights from previous games.

All in all things are looking up :stuwinky:

before the match watched the vintage playoff final of the pigs losing to wolves spat me dinner out when they missed a pen forgot that it was funny all over again  :biggrin:

Guest rubydubydoo

Im sure DC and his son Att and other members of his family and the wider network of his friends will get behind our club.

However if I was a member of his family or a friend I would be horrified at some of the cheap gags being posted on here.

As much as it pains me to say it some of our supporters need to grow up or PLEASE go and support someone elst

For the 99% who represent our club in a proper manner, its happy and exciting days ahead!!!

OSNYENI.jpg

Our David knows he's in the company of a future SWFC legend!

However if I was a member of his family or a friend I would be horrified at some of the cheap gags being posted on here.

Yes it needs stamping out, sadly there are going to be vile fans of vile rival clubs who will make cheap, tacky, racist jokes about our new owner, our fans better not be part of that.

The family were going bonkers in the box last night when we scored. Great to see, and they come across as a thoroughly nice bunch of people. We might just have struck lucky here. I'm all for investing in the club and taking us forward, but I wouldn't want it at the expense of class, damaging the reputation of the club and taking us down to the levels of the likes of Cardiff, United and Leeds following the investment they had.

Im sure DC and his son Att and other members of his family and the wider network of his friends will get behind our club.

As much as it pains me to say it some of our supporters need to grow up or PLEASE go and support someone elst

For the 99% who represent our club in a proper manner, its happy and exciting days ahead!!!

Well said respect to others especially family members is a big thing in South East Asia

Agreed, I am not one for over the top PC but this guy is now in charge of our beloved club, lets not wee wee him off. After all hes just spent close to £40m on us in the last few days. I don't recall people taking the mick out of Milans accent or looks. Shows a bad first impression from some fans to our new owner, lets keep him sweet