Chansiri Latest Interview

before the match watched the vintage playoff final of the pigs losing to wolves spat me dinner out when they missed a pen forgot that it was funny all over again  :biggrin:

can we show Simmo`s pen as the  half time entertainment next season . ?  lol

I can't help but feel abit sorry for Mr Chansiri, he seems like a reyt nice man. I just hope he knows what he's let himself in for here, cos this job he's took on is gonna cost him alot of money

lol

I dont think money is an issue to his family , who im sure will be good for some extra "sponsorship " should we need some more money . 

Anyone see them cheerleaders at half-time?

I looked in directors box and saw My Chansiri alone watching their performance and then applaud at the end. Not sure if he was being polite cos the noise the music was making made my teeth curl.

I like him.

A lot.

Damn, better get dieting again so I can fit on all the roller coasters at Alton Towers before the end of September then, and so I don't get picked off by any crafty Orca's that just happen to be loitering in the Doncaster area, they hunt in packs you know.....

Not giving up beer, burgers, crisps, chocolate, biscuits, pop, energy drinks, more beer,biscuits and chip butties though

lol  lol