Chansiri Latest Interview

Guest The Horse

He comes across as a very serious man but also seems to have genuine integrity and the best of intentions for the club.

One thing that's bugging me are the crass remarks taking the mick out of his accent / country of origin.

He's about to do things for this club that no-one else has been able to do for decades.

Just the screen / pitch combo signals his intent.

Please give him the respect he deserves.

He comes across as a very serious man but also seems to have genuine integrity and the best of intentions for the club.

One thing that's bugging me are the crass remarks taking the mick out of his accent / country of origin.

He's about to do things for this club that no-one else has been able to do for decades.

Just the screen / pitch combo signals his intent.

Please give him the respect he deserves.

Well said that man!

Yep he did say that, more comfortable speaking through a translator. Pochettino did the same when he was at Southampton even though he spoke English he felt more comfortable doing post match interviews with a translator.

Obviously he was able to prepare for these questions. U can see he is referring to his notes etc. At the conference the questions are off the bat so I don't blame him for using the translator at that time.

It's interesting that hes investing in a new screen for the supporters. I thought the day that football clubs did anything with the fans in mind were over.

I'm very very impressed with Mr chansiri so far

Prior to the floods it was known that the drainage in places had collapsed and the undersoil heating wasn't working very efficiently..: the floods caused that to collapse further and the rest of it to become blocked with silt and mud. Sounds like we're gonna have a pitch more like the kind we had in the prem days... I still remember us watering it even on rainy days! We haven't seen the pitch being watered at all this season despite the pop up sprinklers! I'd actually forgotten about those!!

The £1 million is for pitch, new drainage and undersoil heating, having to go down 20ft. The floods well and truly knackered it up both on top and underneath.

abit ago i started  a thread about the levelling of the pitch  if indeed they are going down that far cant imagine they will restore a slope - heard anything?

Guest timrud

A desso pitch allows a different grain of sand, so drainage is improved just through that. But whilst it is getting done I'm sure the main drains will be put right

Posted · Hidden by roaminowl, March 5, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by roaminowl, March 5, 2015 - No reason given

Well said that man!

Tbh, the comments regarding his accent have quickly become annoying and quite frankly embaressing but I can ignore it.

What really grinds me is the comparisons with nutter in North Korea.