Reading owner selling up…now for DC

16 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Shows once again that it’s utter nonsense that there aren’t other alternatives out there. Chansiri needs to be pushed to sell up in the same way the Reading fans have with Dai. 

Theres always alternatives if the price is right ....I suspect the price our owner wants may narrow down the number  .

• Like 7

I wonder if it's the Luxembourg hedge fund - and why the secrecy anyway? It'll be interesting to (eventually) see what they go for. Apparently the

training ground is state of the art and of course the stadium is very good, and the club well located given the ongoing southern bias. Hundred

and fifty million I reckon.

They have shown the way!!!

Now let's stop this procrastination and get HIM OUT !!! 

There is no future till he's gone.... just stagnation and rot...

He won't go till he's forced out... 

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, trumbullowl said:

I wonder if it's the Luxembourg hedge fund - and why the secrecy anyway? It'll be interesting to (eventually) see what they go for. Apparently the

training ground is state of the art and of course the stadium is very good, and the club well located given the ongoing southern bias. Hundred

and fifty million I reckon.

Didn't they flog their training ground?

Just now, royalowlisback said:

Didn't they flog their training ground?

No something about how only Reading were permitted to train there so the deal stalled and now its part of the takeover deal.  

Hopefully for Reading fans they get someone who knows what they are doing and respects their fan base.   We on the other hand, move on 

8 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

No something about how only Reading were permitted to train there so the deal stalled and now its part of the takeover deal.  

Hopefully for Reading fans they get someone who knows what they are doing and respects their fan base.   We on the other hand, move on 

That's good news for them then.

1 hour ago, TrickyTrev said:

Give it 2, perhaps 3 years tops and they’ll have flown past us.

While we are stuck with Chumpsiri and his resident boot lickers telling us to be careful what we wish for.

stockport where national league north when we were close to getting promoted . they outplayed us in league cup earlier in season and they will be above us 2 within 2 years , bolton nearly went bust they too will be above us ,list is endless. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Alwaysletyoudown said:

Well done Reading fans.....

Us on the other hand....

We still have a small portion of fan's in the be  careful what you wish for camp...

They should be left behind this group.

5 hours ago, torryowl said:

Theres always alternatives if the price is right ....I suspect the price our owner wants may narrow down the number  .

Quite possibly to zero :Chansiri:

Just now, Spookone said:

Quite possibly to zero :Chansiri:

more than likely he doesnt seem to want to sell so he aint going to give it away .....he'll way over value   the club and god knows how much he'd want for the stadium .

• Thanks 1