WEDNESDAY - V- POMPEY ....OMDT

Masters of our own downfall once again. The ultimate shoot yourself in the foot performance. 

Those defensive errors go beyond coaching, they were so basic, so rudimentary and unfortunately so very, very familiar. No coach or manager can keep explaining those kinds of errors away. 

• Like 1

Opening day games always unpredictable and no shortage of drama.

Yes, poor goals conceded, points dropped and Gregory sent off. But, we didn't lose, excellent goals by Dele-Bashiru and the boys kept going. 

Let's hope this prompts us/Chansiri into some action to finish the squad recruitment while he's in town. 

Plenty of positives today, suspect the negatives will provide the talking points on here tonight, but I'm not throwing my toys out of the pram yet. 

1 minute ago, billyblack said:

5 yellow cards and sending off for the home team, nowt for the away team. 

Seems odd. We're we that bad?

The ref was but wasn't ref's fault for the poor goals we conceded

1 minute ago, striker said:

Opening day games always unpredictable and no shortage of drama.

Yes, poor goals conceded, points dropped and Gregory sent off. But, we didn't lose, excellent goals by Dele-Bashiru and the boys kept going. 

Let's hope this prompts us/Chansiri into some action to finish the squad recruitment while he's in town. 

Plenty of positives today, suspect the negatives will provide the talking points on here tonight, but I'm not throwing my toys out of the pram yet. 

Plenty of positives? 2 wonder goals that we can’t expect every week? 

• Like 1