WEDNESDAY - V- POMPEY ....OMDT

F.ucking fuming with that back line..

Iorfa is nowhere near ready for this season.

Henighan - nervous under pressure.

Bright in patches but lacking in the defensive third with forward players being sucked in to do strikers tackles in the box.

Sort it out ffs.

3 minutes ago, MBMitchell said:

As a Moore critic last season, anyone suggesting he should go now wants their bumps feeling or are piggies

However that was poor and followed on from what I said last week against Wigan, and how we looked weak at crosses

Moore needs to put friendship and loyalty to one side and bring in the best coach we can afford. Someone with presence and charisma who knows how to plan and more importantly adjust a session

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk drama queens out in force 

Defence had an absolute shocker 2nd half and gifted them 3 goals, no good just blaming the keeper , switch on and do your jobs it’s plain and simple , Iorfa couldn’t trap a bag of sand second half 

First half we was totally dominant,  had way too much quality for them , overall if you look at the whole game there’s many positives to be had but I doubt our faithful owlstalk delinquents will par take 

1 minute ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

Moore needs to put friendship and loyalty to one side and bring in the best coach we can afford. Someone with presence and charisma who knows how to plan and more importantly adjust a session

This 100% - Where is Tery Burton these days?

• Like 1

Unfortunately my fears were realised that the team is not better than last season

In my opinion 

BPF is better than Stockdale 

Dean is better than Ihiewke

Hutch is better than Heneghan

Iorfa is worse than when we last saw him 

Storey is potentially better than Famewo

Luongo is potentially better than Vaulks 

Smith is better than Berahino - but different types of forwards.  

As a minimum I think we need to sign a better centre back than Iorfa, and sign a young striker with pace. Otherwise it will be a very similar if not worse season than last 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

I never really thought of that angle, but yeah maybe his assistant and that isn't up to it

The problem will be that if this is the case that he will pay the ultimate price for this

Very good point put forward there