Wycombe - Wednesday - OMDT

1 minute ago, CircleSeven said:

Since winning our last two I’ve always thought of this one as a bit of a ‘free hit’. Even a loss still leaves things in our own hands. Today the pressure is all on Wycombe. Yes they are physical and all that but We have struggled most against physical sides who have played on the counter. This lot have to be going for us for the whole game so should give us chances to score. Time for Berahino to make up for missing those sitters against Crewe!

2-1 Wednesday. 

The thing about Saido on Tuesday was everything else was very good. 

His hold up play and ability to back into defenders is excellent. He just was wearing clogs when it came to finishing against Crewe! 

Edited by SiJ
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

His hold up play and ability to back into defenders is excellent. He just was wearing clogs when it came to finishing against Crewe! 

Agreed. He should start, and like all good strikers will be keen as mustard to put the misses behind him and fire us to victory today with a brace! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nero said:

For some reason that Wycombe bloke on Oppos view wound me up big time. A bit arrogant and deluded. I suppose we all have em but normally they are quite balanced.

I did like him.  Not sure what this says about me. Maybe I do like a bit of arrogance?  He was obviously very proud of his club. 

• Like 1

Stuntman's knee lol

I'd certainly rather be playing a team on a 10 match unbeaten run than a team with a 10 match winless run. We just know how that book reads.

Well done M'Lud

C'MON WEDNESDAY...!

UTO

A goal from Captain Fantastic in the 95th minute to make it 1-0 to the Wednesday boys. 

Then lots of cramp and head injuries (not real just feigned) for the next 5 minutes of extra time. Weve got to learn how to play dirty and cheat and dive and hold onto the ball in their final third. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

His passing is very good IMO, almost Hooper-esque at times when he drops a bit deeper to pick up loose balls on the break