Where will we finish this season

Poll - Where will we finish this season?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Where will we finish this season?

• Automatics
    • Playoffs - WIN Promotion
    • Playoffs (lose Final)
    • Playoffs (lose Semis)
    • Won't make the Playoffs :(

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/03/22 at 19:00

With all our players coming back. I'm expecting a different team every match and we drift away into 10th as we replicate the first half of the season.

Saying that if we pick our best team that's suits us not the opposition then we'll play Championship football next season.

All depends on how much over thinking DM does.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

When we are winning 6:0 i do love this league and want to stay here forever to keep winning,

but when we lose or draw like yesterday, I just want to get out of this league as quick as possible. 😳

I voted for winning the Playoffs, but we make it really difficult for ourselves!!

The worrying facts are, earlier this season we had the longest unbeaten run in the country, we have currently won 8 and drawn 1 out of 11 games......and still sit 7th.

A bit like last season, we must have been the only team in the country to win 5 games at home on the trot.....and get relegated.

Who knows where we'll finish? For me, anywhere between 5th and 8th

I think we will finish 6th. Plymouth, Sunderland and Oxford have all got games against each other, plus  others against the top eight. Plymouth and Oxford's  run ins are particularly tough. I would love it though, if Sunderland dropped out of the reckoning. 

Lets see what happens on Saturday.  We should win on Saturday, Gillingham really are poor and struggle to score.

If we don't come away with 3 pts in what will be like a home match there will be an almighty meltdown no doubt.

2 hours ago, Asio otus said:

Lets see what happens on Saturday.  We should win on Saturday, Gillingham really are poor and struggle to score.

If we don't come away with 3 pts in what will be like a home match there will be an almighty meltdown no doubt.

They're much improved since Neil Harris became manager. They've won 4 games, including winning at Lincoln where we were well beaten.

Gained 14 points in his ten games and gone from 10 points from safety to only in the relegation zone on goal difference.

It wont be easy and can't afford an off day like at Lincoln.

• Like 1