WEDNESDAY ~V~ ACCRINGTON STANLEY - OMDT

Don't care how it happens, all I care about is the win. We have to win as many games as possible out of the next 10. Every game is going to be tricky so have to go into every one of them with the right attitude. Work harder than the opposition from the start and results will come. Any sense of entitlement will be punished, as we saw at Lincoln. To miss out on the playoffs now would be a massive kick in the plums. 

• Like 1

Would you believe it! Another must win game! Could you image having the luxury of being able to lose and it not be a total disaster? Anyway, I’m hoping our pasting of Cambridge has energised us rather than worn us out. I’m thinking Accrington will try to play like Lincoln not Cambridge and get in our faces a bit. But unlike at Lincoln our pitch is large and chasing around after us for an hour or so should start to leave gaps as the match goes on. 

Tense 1-0 win for Wednesday. Storey from a corner c80 mins. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Johnny Fantham said:

Need Plymouth to drop points if we're going to gey into the top 6 tonight

A difficult game for them. But irrespective, we just need to concentrate on us and the rest will take care of itself. 

It's in our own hands (we overtake Sunderland with a win), keep winning and we make the top 6. 

• Like 1

Snoots my dear old thing…tha needs to watch thi sen, scrawmin around in t’loft at your age…(I speak from a broken rib experience of falling backwards through a loft hatch, how the f*** I didn’t break me leg I’ll never know) would like to see all the old flagpoles on the north reinstated with a 🇺🇦 on every one. 
A nice comfortable win toneet please gents! UTO

• Like 1

This really should be another comfortable victory. They're playing Adedoyin up front, he never looked remotely like making our first team squad, which is an indication of the level they're at..

We'll have far too much quality for them and I'm predicting a 3-0 win for The Wednesday, with a Gregory Hattrick.