WEDNESDAY ~V~ ACCRINGTON STANLEY - OMDT

21 minutes ago, FlyingOwl said:

He’s not playing 

So I imagine we have put it in the contract that he’s not to play in the next fixture we had against them. It’s been done before elsewhere and I’m glad we’ve been savvy to it.

Would be great, if we would have agreed such a contract, but he's on the bench 

7 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Its his all round play thats poor!

If he doesn't score he does nothing!

Gregory didn't score against Cambridge but was brilliant!

So if Moore thinks 2 games in 3 days is too much too soon for Gregory, who would you play alongside Saido? Remembering how well Paterson & Saido have done together.

Edited by Holmowl
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

As long as sow and kamberi Don't get near starting lineup we'll be ok

I thought Sow looked really lively on Saturday to be fair to him.

Felt sorry for Kamberi. Stood out as a thorn between the roses. Shame he didn’t put that chance away - controlled it beautifully then passed it to the keeper. Would have done his confidence the world of good. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

I thought Sow looked really lively on Saturday to be fair to him.

Felt sorry for Kamberi. Stood out as a thorn between the roses. Shame he didn’t put that chance away - controlled it beautifully then passed it to the keeper. Would have done his confidence the world of good. 

Last bit sums kamberi up for me, gets in good positions, controls ball well but 99% of time then seems to panic/snatch at chance's.

Just now, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Last bit sums kamberi up for me, gets in good positions, controls ball well but 99% of time then seems to panic/snatch at chance's.

If you look at his history he scores in clusters then can’t hit a cow’s bottom with a banjo for months.

Love him or hate him there’s always a chance he’ll be needed over the next 13 games, even though he’s currently 4th choice and 5th when Windass is back - it’d be great if he nicks a goal next time he gets some minutes. Get his confidence back.

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

If you look at his history he scores in clusters then can’t hit a cow’s bottom with a banjo for months.

Love him or hate him there’s always a chance he’ll be needed over the next 13 games, even though he’s currently 4th choice and 5th when Windass is back - it’d be great if he nicks a goal next time he gets some minutes. Get his confidence back.

342668404_Couldnthitacowsarsewithabanjo.jpg.81c09498eba184488c1fe67b722cc0e8.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1