Throwing flares, pack it in

6 minutes ago, OohhJohnnyJohnny said:

It happens all over the country week in week out, no club has ever been deducted points for it. Chill

Think the EFL will bring something in as becoming the normal now. 

Really simple to solve though run on the pitch ...get arrested and then a lifetime ban.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

Guest Musttryharder
25 minutes ago, steelowl said:

What brain dead idiot threw a flare that rolled under Paterson and Bannan celebrating his goal 

It's stupid, tinpot and embarrassing  

Hope you get banned 

There wasnt just one thrown, there were about anout 7 or 8 idiots who threw them. I'll tell you waht, the tinfoil incident at Burton got more mileage that these incidents today. Flare v tinfoil. Diifficult decision.

1 hour ago, jayzman said:

Its embarrassing mate.  We'll end up losing allocations (if not points) for all the stupid stuff that keeps happening.

Did Rotherham get punished. No. It happens. FFS 

Saw a few things from our lot today that didn't exactly fill me with pride, coupled with probably the most useless stewarding I've ever witnessed it was a bit of a recipie for disaster.

A shame as the atmosphere once we equalised was one of the best I've heard for a good few years now.

Agreed though, flares properly tinpot, could cause a nasty injury and will end up in us getting even lower allocations in future.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Rotherham Owl said:

DM didnt condemn (in his interview in Friday) our fans for throwing bottles or running on the pitch, instead he said that we Wednesday fans are a passionate bunch and that the players appreciate it.

I stand with Moore

I wonder if Pato or Bannan would have appreciated it if they had been burnt with the flare?

Edited by sexpistol
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2