Throwing flares, pack it in

1 hour ago, fatzooma said:

Stupid, spineless, entitled, millennial arseholes.

Great away day to them is wearing their aquascutem scarf that mummy and daddy bought for Christmas, singing some garbage about the IRA.

Getting an acca on and constantly looking at their phone.

ripping down some panelling at an away ground.

lots of aggressive pointing.
Banging on the roof of the train and intimidating none  football attending public.

and last but not least...throwing a flare.

Why don’t you fight anymore you complete losers...

Millennials are between 27 and 44 chief. Think you're on about Gen Z. 

That said, plenty of people in that Gen Z age category go to the football and just enjoy it. 

Actually saw plenty of boomers embarrassing themselves yesterday as well. 

Just now, Austinowl said:

Flares are dangerous in a crowded area, thrown or not

This is a flare

E109E0AD-7B0D-4902-8076-996C3897EB66.jpeg.49a5c4794771870e1727fac0195102c5.jpeg

This is a smoke bomb

3DD7697F-85D5-476D-A814-0D2C714A25C5.thumb.jpeg.4abfe27777ce9d1e175ed449999908e6.jpeg

yea the top one is a hazard and can cause a lot of damage or harm but you rarely see them in England.

smokes are different especially since they get chucked out in the open and cause no problems.

1 hour ago, Otley Owl said:

A woman was taken to hospital after being knocked over by by one of the fans on the pitch jumping back over the hoardings to get back into the stand. Another woman was hit by a bloke in the stand, according to a thread on another Wednesday forum. Not good at all. 

and a 13 year old lad was threatened by an “adult” man.

Obviously 3x cans of skol and a line of white stuff in the bogs and he’s anyones, probably the same weirdo who clouted the 60 year old woman. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Road Runner said:

and a 13 year old lad was threatened by an “adult” man.

Obviously 3x cans of skol and a line of white stuff in the bogs and he’s anyones, probably the same weirdo who clouted the 60 year old woman. 

You'd like to think it was Skol but it was most likely Madri. It's a much newer continental (probably never seen Spain) lager. All the cool kids are drinking it now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

This is a flare

E109E0AD-7B0D-4902-8076-996C3897EB66.jpeg.49a5c4794771870e1727fac0195102c5.jpeg

This is a smoke bomb

3DD7697F-85D5-476D-A814-0D2C714A25C5.thumb.jpeg.4abfe27777ce9d1e175ed449999908e6.jpeg

yea the top one is a hazard and can cause a lot of damage or harm but you rarely see them in England.

smokes are different especially since they get chucked out in the open and cause no problems.

you do realise trying to make a distinction  ( my bad identification of type of missile) is agreeing that throwing things on the pitch is ok?

btw is it harmless to throw under our players celebrating?  whether meant or not it's stupid   

nothing should be thrown on the pitch or at anyone stewards linesman or players 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jayzman said:

Its embarrassing mate.  We'll end up losing allocations (if not points) for all the stupid stuff that keeps happening.

agree and there idiots what want banning , but if your on about taking points away then at least 50% of clubs have had quite serious stuff go off this season . even an ipswich player almost coming to blows with there supporters at charlton . if doncaster didnt have 3 turnstiles open with 1000 trying to get through them in 15 mins then maybe those dogs would have stopped those idiots taking then in . should be an auto life ban or min 5 years just attempting to take them in a ground.  wont need our allocation reducing as these tools wont be at lincoln fleetwood gillingham etc 

12 minutes ago, steelowl said:

you do realise trying to make a distinction  ( my bad identification of type of missile) is agreeing that throwing things on the pitch is ok?

btw is it harmless to throw under our players celebrating?  whether meant or not it's stupid   

nothing should be thrown on the pitch or at anyone stewards linesman or players 

I’ve never thrown one myself never had the urge to do it but I don’t care any less if someone else throws it and I certainly don’t go on forums to complain like grumpy old men .

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Rotherham Owl said:

I don't personally understand why people do but I am of a certain age. If no real harm is done then I don't mind, we scored. When we scored when I was a lad we could surge in the Kop. I enjoyed it, couldn't do it now.

Thunking about it  there is a difference between flare and the smoke bombs or what ever they are called.

Stop chucking them on the pitch then and just hold it yourselves...something tells me they probably would be a scared to do that.....

3 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

I’ve never thrown one myself never had the urge to do it but I don’t care any less if someone else throws it and I certainly don’t go on forums to complain like grumpy old men .

you do realise that your on a forum complaining about grumpy old men like a grumpy old man 

4 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Why not just hold them instead of throwing, this would get round the throwing "missiles" on the pitch rule?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, steelowl said:

you do realise that your on a forum complaining about grumpy old men like a grumpy old man 

No I’m mainly pointing it out and just laughing at them , you have to love it when they can’t mon about the team so they go to the fans lollol 😂 

15 minutes ago, morganowl said:

agree and there idiots what want banning , but if your on about taking points away then at least 50% of clubs have had quite serious stuff go off this season . even an ipswich player almost coming to blows with there supporters at charlton . if doncaster didnt have 3 turnstiles open with 1000 trying to get through them in 15 mins then maybe those dogs would have stopped those idiots taking then in . should be an auto life ban or min 5 years just attempting to take them in a ground.  wont need our allocation reducing as these tools wont be at lincoln fleetwood gillingham etc 

I don't think they have flare sniffer dogs.  

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

I don't think they have flare sniffer dogs.  

what are the dogs for then? fans with shitty arses? did you go? there were a good 1000 trying to get into 3 turnstiles ,nobody was checked properly and that dog might have gone near 5-10% of our supporters . id imagine is was easy to get owt in yesterday 

• Haha 1