Doncaster Rovers - V - Wednesday OMDT

53 minutes ago, horny owl said:

Thank god we have a manager who’s a tactical genius with legendary motivational skills

Its times like this I pinch myself and thank our lucky stars we’ve got him at our club 

Prepare yourselves for a managerial masterclass on how to turn the tables on the mighty Doncaster Rovers.

Believe

Told ya lol

3 minutes ago, CalmJimmers said:

To say we have a full team out injured, 3-1 away and coming back from a goal down is a great result. Well done Moore and the lads!

Is that only the second time in about 2 years we've won after going behind?

First time in 6 years we've come from behind to win away from home, last time was when we beat Birmingham at St Andrews 1-2 the season we got the playoff final.

Edited by ohgoditsjames
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, BadBoy1762 said:

God if we loose to these I'm hiding in a cave for 2 years, its just totally embarrassing being a wednesday fan at the minute, on the pitch, off the pitch, including the pitch! Just how poo have we become under Chansiri!

Phew 🥵, thank f@@k I don't have to live in a cave for the next 2 years 🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

No need for that pal... We were crap for the largest part of the game. Stop with this fan dividing sheite. 

I think we were the better team in the first half, had a bad 20 mins at the start of the second and then dominated after we scored.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Sunderland out of the top 6....bet there is some reyt melting downs going on...gonna nip off and have a look...😛

1 point from last 5 games. Serves then right for sacking thier manager when they were 3rd.

So pleased we stuck with Moore when people wanted rid.

• Like 4