Kurt Zouma.

ANDY

9 hours ago, Fairy Tail Owl said:

What's with all these footballers being absolute nobs lately? Mendy, Greenwood now Zouma

I don't think it's just lately.

They've always been nobs, it's just more public and they're all thick as mince in regards to social media

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Fairy Tail Owl said:

What's with all these footballers being absolute nobs lately? Mendy, Greenwood now Zouma

money and a privileged life!!! They think they can do as they please. His brother is just as bad for filming it and lsughing…absolute disgrace the pair of them. 

A teacher as lost her job and is facing trail after punching an horse…what’s the difference??

******** scumbags of the highest order!!! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CalmJimmers said:

What the hell.

I have a cat, and looking at her sleeping now, you'd have to be a proper bastardo to boot any cat around. She doesn't even weigh half a stone.

Absolutely, we have two cats and I have an extreme hatred for people who are cruel to cats, dogs or any animal.  That woman who put the cat in the bin, in my view she should have been put into a bin to see how she liked it.  And the same with Zouma too 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

money and a privileged life!!! They think they can do as they please. His brother is just as bad for filming it and lsughing…absolute disgrace the pair of them. 

A teacher as lost her job and is facing trail after punching an horse…what’s the difference??

******** scumbags of the highest order!!! 

Met police not doing anything do they ever? Like you said a teacher is being prosecuted and is due to appear at Lincoln crown court for a plea hearing. 

Ms Moulds, of Somerby in Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, will appear at Lincoln Crown Court for a plea hearing on 28 February.

Could be facing a spell in jail?

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, darra said:

Met police not doing anything do they ever? Like you said a teacher is being prosecuted and is due to appear at Lincoln crown court for a plea hearing. 

Ms Moulds, of Somerby in Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, will appear at Lincoln Crown Court for a plea hearing on 28 February.

Could be facing a spell in jail?

A privileged, foreign footballer with a substantial financial backing isn’t of interest because he has the money to defend himself. Whereas a working class national is an easy target when actually there is no difference in the offence!! 

I’ve never wished injury on any player but I hope he suffers a double leg break…that’s how strongly I feel about stuff like this!! Sadly it won’t happen and he’ll carry on as normal. 

a defenceless animal is no different to a defenceless child or adult!! He says it’s an isolated incident but it’s quite clearly not…isolated incidents are not filmed and laughed at, it was premeditated. 

• Like 1