Kurt Zouma.

ANDY

Wouldn’t bother me if someone chucked their full body weight, studs up, through his knees the next time he plays. Hope someone finishes him. 

As a few have mentioned, not much of a leap from treating animals like this to people. Get the cat out of there and then have a word with the kids to see what else they’ve witnessed. 

F*cking c*nt.

• Like 4

The audacity from Moyes saying he picked him because he's one of their best players, so would he have left him out if he was throw? Doesn't sit right at all, but agree with Simon Jordan, it's not on the scale of Greenwood/Mendy, but he does deserve a huge fine and a spell out of the squad and just general public shaming

In a way I felt a bit for Moyes.

The owners basically hung him out to dry. He had to face the media whilst Brady and the like could hide away in the background.

They have the power to stop a player from playing but clearly chose to leave that decision with the bloke who’s paid to pick the best football team available to him.

• Like 1

On 08/02/2022 at 12:07, ANDY said:

True fact. Most psychopathic mass murderers started out as animal abusers. 

im not a cat person. I’m allergic to them but I hate to see them suffer. 

I hope he has a life ending injury 

Edited for you. I prefer this version

1 hour ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

The audacity from Moyes saying he picked him because he's one of their best players, so would he have left him out if he was throw? Doesn't sit right at all, but agree with Simon Jordan, it's not on the scale of Greenwood/Mendy, but he does deserve a huge fine and a spell out of the squad and just general public shaming

A teacher gets filmed kicking and slapping a horse. The next day she is sacked. She's appearing at Lincoln crown court at the end of the month for a plea hearing.

A £30 million footballer does similar and so far nothing apart from a petition is started and getting booed by fans.

Can somebody explain the difference other than one cost his employers £30 million?

• Like 6

Just goes to show how thick some players are. It was premeditated because this brother was filming it so they knew what they were going to do. Then let other people see it as if it was something clever. Both of them say they are saying it was a one off, that’s about as sincere a statement as the ones we’ve been hearing from Downing st. 
Moyes just seems to think it’s ok but I think he was under pressure from above to play the player. It was nice to hear the crowds reaction when he got the ball. 

• Like 2

All players should have their own Professional Indemnity Insurance - effectively they are self employed.

Then if they commit a 'crime' or behave in a manner likely to bring their employers / sponsors into disrepute then the clubs have the necessary protection if they have to sack them with immediate dismissal, so at least the contract fee and any associated fees can be covered.

It might focus a few minds?...