Kurt Zouma.

ANDY

Think Simon Jordan sums it up pretty well: 

image.png.7b502c51c8cae5aabb85cdc8ebaa4fca.png

Realistically, West Ham are not going to sack him, no matter how abhorrent his behaviour has been. But for goodness sake, he shouldn't be starting tonight. 

No consequences to his action? Or will he get dealt with some paltry fine and a slap on the wrist. 

4 minutes ago, scram said:

Football collectively has zero morals

No, it really doesn't. 

Players are commodities and clubs are unwilling to do much of anything most of the time. Say if you do sack him, then one of your rivals will come along and pick him up. 

No doubt it would be a difference case if this was some nobody in the youth team, but we are talking about a 30 million pound defender so punting defenseless animals is all good. 

The brother - who filmed it - plays for Dagenham and Redbridge

He says he is deeply sorry and it was an isolated incident 

I cannot believe that - i don't believe somebody gets into their 20's and decides one day to start dropping kicking their pet cat

And if i were the child i would literally hate my dad if he did that to my pet

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Can't bring myself to watch the video as a cat owner most of my life from a large extended family of people that all own cats and have often housed rescue cats (not that you have done that to feel upset at this incident). It doesn't matter that he's a footballer, scumbags do this poo all the time to animals. But overall it's hugely disappointing if he gets away with this. His poor car must be scared to death if that's how its treated in video imagine potentially off it. It saddens me to imagine a cat that would be in such potential stress.