Tyreece John-Jules update

1 hour ago, Asio otus said:

Agreed he is rubbish, god knows what Arsenal see in him.

Perhaps they don't see him as good enough to be around their 1st team squad. Hence being loaned out regularly to League 1 clubs..

He's 21 in a couple of weeks. Older than Saka and the same age as Smith-Rowe.

I know they are quality players but Arsenal have several other lads of the same age and younger than TJJ that are already part of their first team squad. Obviously he hasn't progressed as much as they'd hoped.

Possibly a good player, but is it what we need? Surely between Windass, Sow, Gregory, Paterson, Kamberi that was the two forward positions taken care of with plenty in reserve. I'd have liked a left back or another centre back, so that we had a natural left back in a back 4 or a proper centre back to play in a back 3. Still time i guess but a very meh signing as i don't see it as a position we need to strengthen at all

Not going to make a judgement until I've seen the lad in action. Of course our managerial maestro might not decide to play him till he's got more volume or until he understands Moore's instructions, which must be difficult to take on board as most new players seem to take weeks before being ready. I put this down to their confusion when they thought they'd be playing in their natural positions and find out they're not.

22 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

Those strikers you mean that aren't scoring apart from Windass? 

Exactly, we may have numbers up front but Gregory and Windass are the only ones really contributing.

Think this definitely offers us something different. Whether he's and upgrade or not only time will tell. But given Moores worked with him recently he obviously thinks he will add something. 

Had a girlfriend called Jules. Pretty, heart of gold, but a bit of a slapper. Cheated on me with a bouncer so I ditched her after 7 years living with her.

Been heart broken ever since. Life goes on, I've never had much luck with women.

Welcome to S6 Mr. John-Jules. 

5 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

Exactly, we may have numbers up front but Gregory and Windass are the only ones really contributing.

Think this definitely offers us something different. Whether he's and upgrade or not only time will tell. But given Moores worked with him recently he obviously thinks he will add something. 

Do you really trust Moores judgement.

44 minutes ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

Possibly a good player, but is it what we need? Surely between Windass, Sow, Gregory, Paterson, Kamberi that was the two forward positions taken care of with plenty in reserve. I'd have liked a left back or another centre back, so that we had a natural left back in a back 4 or a proper centre back to play in a back 3. Still time i guess but a very meh signing as i don't see it as a position we need to strengthen at all

I do not understand signing another forward unless someone is about to leave. We have just lost one and gained one, with N M-L coming in for Corbeanu, Sow has just had a rare game, Kamberi is almost fit again and Windass is pressing for a starting spot while Gregory seems essential for build up play. Berahino as well ....obviously surplus.... and there are a couple of others who can play upfront as widemen 

48 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Not going to make a judgement until I've seen the lad in action. Of course our managerial maestro might not decide to play him till he's got more volume or until he understands Moore's instructions, which must be difficult to take on board as most new players seem to take weeks before being ready. I put this down to their confusion when they thought they'd be playing in their natural positions and find out they're not.

A very sharp point. In case of Corbeanu, he was given drilling in defensive play and coached to play left midfield!