Tyreece John-Jules update

On 22/01/2022 at 15:38, fpowl said:

Think he needs game time 

obviously owls talk is full experts and know more but the reports I’ve seen he did ok at Doncaster but was hampered by injury 

At Blackpool he was playing a bit at the beginning if the season and did well 

unfortunately after the international break ( not sure if he picked up a knock ) but Blackpool changed the system and the lads that came in took their chance it was more unfortunate for him I think Blackpool was using him more wide too and he normally plays central 

game time become limited so Arsenal recalled him because he needs to be playing more now to kick on 

I know nothing really about this lad 

never seen him play it’s all that’s on internet but it seems if he’s fit we would have a handy player on our books. I’m not sure where some of the comments or opinions on this thread come from if I’m honest I’m sure people just form them whilst sat on the sofa knowing nothing about him 

I think I read somebody call him a Doncaster reject not sure how if you borrow a player from a premier league club two divisions above you that makes the player your reject when he goes back to the parent club 

Its more a dig at DM than the player, who to be fair most know very little about.

Got to ask whether this lad will genuinely improve our first 11.

We should only be signing players who come in as first team starters. This lad just screams squad filler for me. Hope I’m proved wrong.

If we are going to sign another squad player, we should get a central midfielder in who can replace Luongo when injured. Keeping Luongo fit will be the difference and when he’s out, we don’t have a like for like midfielder to come in and do his job. 

• Like 3

Guest 123adam789
On 22/01/2022 at 19:07, nethertonowl said:

Why would any premier league side loan a talented young player to a side managed by  D Moore?

It maybe but only a maybe, but the premiership club know a little bit more than The folk on Owlstalk do about Moore. But then again what do Premiership teams know. They need to take there leads from us on Owlstalk. Ffs. 

2 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Sounds promising if Championship clubs are after him too.

Don't know much about him, though. Anyone seen him play much?

not another one what believes everything you read? . remember kad harris he had a string of championship clubs after him ended up nowhere now is struggling in soon to be war torn ukraine . i older i get the more i see through garbage whats written by journos and media in general quite a lot of it is agenda driven 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, morganowl said:

not another one what believes everything you read? . remember kad harris he had a string of championship clubs after him ended up nowhere now is struggling in soon to be war torn ukraine . i older i get the more i see through garbage whats written by journos and media in general quite a lot of it is agenda driven 

No, I don't believe everything I read.

Not sure why Joe Crann would make it up, though. It doesn't seem that outlandish, really.

5 minutes ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Seem to remember stories that Berahino had offers from championship clubs.

Unfortunately he chose us instead.

:duntmatter:

I’m not doubting the veracity of your post, however it would help if you can post a link to one.  Many thanks.

3 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

I’m not doubting the veracity of your post, however it would help if you can post a link to one.  Many thanks.

I think Nancy Frostick in The Athletic reported that he'd had interest from Championship clubs.

How far that interest went, who knows?

I can well imagine lower end Championship clubs being willing to take a chance on him as a freebie, though.

Maybe not at the moment with the way things are going, though.

:duntmatter:

4 hours ago, NorthernOwl said:

Surely this can't be true.

After the Corbeanu  situation no young player would ever want to join us and no club will trust us with a youngster on loan ever again lol

Seems you’re going to be proved wrong according to ‘sources’ close to the club😉