Tyreece John-Jules update

I think we are possibly just signing players who are prepared to join regardless of what we need. Looks good on the input side of the balance sheet . 

If we're lucky there might be a couple of players prepared to join who are naturals in the positions we need. 

Not long left now. 

3 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

We need a leader at the back, a left sided player, maybe even a CM. They are the positions imo we need to strengthen in this window. The wages for this lad in a position that imo doesn’t need improving should go towards one of those players. 

I agree with what you are saying we need but,I also think  we need some pace up front and addition to our forwards,the chances we miss,the slowness up front is sometimes laughable our final 3rd is letting us down.Last 2 games we could/should have been game over by half time.This then puts more and more pressure on the make shift defence when you see chances missed..

I say good luck to the lad and get him straight in with Windass and let's move teams around...

UTO

1 hour ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

I agree with what you are saying we need but,I also think  we need some pace up front and addition to our forwards,the chances we miss,the slowness up front is sometimes laughable our final 3rd is letting us down.Last 2 games we could/should have been game over by half time.This then puts more and more pressure on the make shift defence when you see chances missed..

I say good luck to the lad and get him straight in with Windass and let's move teams around...

UTO

What about Gregory?

2 hours ago, NorthernOwl said:

I certainly trust Moores judgement more than the owlstalk posters that have already dismissed him as not good enough. 

Remains to be seen but I doubt he will have anymore impact that the rest of moores signings.

14 hours ago, Tewkesbury said:

That's who he means when he says "we need some pace up front and addition to our forwards,the chances we miss,the slowness up front is sometimes laughable our final 3rd is letting us down"

Yep this..Need to be able to change it up.Nothing against Gregory but,he's the only target man we have but,4 good chances last 2 games?He'll be pee'd off himself.We need to be able to mix it up we are too obvious no pace,not enough movement,easy to defend against.

UTO.