1 minute ago, fpowl said:

I actually think that him and windass could be quite he pairing 

both mobile and can play, and shoot 

With Gregory on the bench too 

we will have good options 

I hope Moore doesn’t go for 3 up top again 

whilst 

windass.         Gregory.           John-jules 

looks good on paper to get the best out of both JJ and windass I think you have to play them centrally in a two 

Tend to agree, the lad is still young and clearly wasn’t ready for championship football at Blackpool but might show his ability in league 1 with us.  Donny fans said he was good in this league - and injury prone too 

• Like 1

Blackpool journalist saying he doesn’t impose himself on games and can be quite easily outfought, no good on the left wing because he isn’t very good defensively. I wonder where Moore will play him 🤔 also says the championship was a step to far for him and he may be better suited to league one. Let’s hope so. 

16 minutes ago, Teddy Nickelarse said:

We're  creating loads of chances now but not converting enough. Game should gave been over by half time on Saturday. This lad scored 5 in 18 for Moore at Donny as an 18/19 year old and not always as a starter. It's a punt but could be inspired.

The owlstalk "experts" say he is rubbish and they know everything about every player. They know everything about what happens in training and are privy to team talks etc.

What owlstalk "experts" dont know is not worth talking about.

38 minutes ago, fpowl said:

I actually think that him and windass could be quite he pairing 

both mobile and can play, and shoot 

With Gregory on the bench too 

we will have good options 

I hope Moore doesn’t go for 3 up top again 

whilst 

windass.         Gregory.           John-jules 

looks good on paper to get the best out of both JJ and windass I think you have to play them centrally in a two 

You'd drop Gregory for this lad?

Who would win headers, hold the ball up, lead the line up top?

Windass should be an automatic starter but Moore doesn't start him.

I think he and Gregory have only ever started one match together.

Then there's Kamberi who's fit again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Asio otus said:

Agreed he is rubbish, god knows what Arsenal see in him.

Wether he’s rubbish or not, he’s a signing we don’t need and typical of Darren Moore’s transfer decisions 

He will be played out of position,  and if you can’t see that you’ve not been paying attention to how Mr Moore sets his teams up 

Guest 123adam789
1 hour ago, JemmoJemoJemmo said:

It may be that a PL club is more bothered about Moore’s character, his style of play and/or his formation than they are about whether he wins football matches.

They are judging him on a completely different criteria.

I might be happy with my corner shop because it stocks the beer I like. The bank manager is more bothered about it making a profit, totally irrelevant to me.

In summary, balls

What a load of guff. Nice summary to end with. 

1 hour ago, Royal_D said:

Wether he’s rubbish or not, he’s a signing we don’t need and typical of Darren Moore’s transfer decisions 

He will be played out of position,  and if you can’t see that you’ve not been paying attention to how Mr Moore sets his teams up 

Absolutely need defenders but experienced  ones cost money.

Pay attention all the time but you obviously know exactly what DMs plans are, do we need another forward perhaps not although ironically if we had taken our chances in a number of games we would have won comfortably.. I am prepared to wait and see before passing judgement.

Initially I was a bit ‘meh’ when linked with him. But then some of our other signings I was more excited about have turned out to be not great so far (Wing, Shodipo, etc) so willing to give him a chance. 

I know his last stint at Blackpool was poor but an interesting stat here from his time at Donny. He got 5 goals and 3 assists from starting 13 games, and all but one of those goals/assists came whilst he was playing as a centre forward. That’s not too shabby for someone playing as a winger! 

I think he’ll be playing up top in the Sow/Windass role. Welcome to S6 Tyreece!