Tyreece John-Jules update

I remember Benik Afobe of Arsenal being quite ordinary when he was a similar age before having a run of form which ended in a big money moves to Wolves and Bournemouth if I remember rightly.

Other form is irrelevant if we get him in and he hits a purple patch. Good news for us and Arsenal if so.

3 hours ago, 123adam789 said:

It maybe but only a maybe, but the premiership club know a little bit more than The folk on Owlstalk do about Moore. But then again what do Premiership teams know. They need to take there leads from us on Owlstalk. Ffs. 

This poster needs banning....................talking sense on here is NOT allowed.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

No, I don't believe everything I read.

Not sure why Joe Crann would make it up, though. It doesn't seem that outlandish, really.

its agents what spread tales to get the most for there pocket and there client , 

19 hours ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Do you mean last Saturday?

Because when he was an Oxford player, he was a winger.

Their commentators said that he was converted to play left back by their manager when he was there. I assume they know.

21 hours ago, 123adam789 said:

It maybe but only a maybe, but the premiership club know a little bit more than The folk on Owlstalk do about Moore. But then again what do Premiership teams know. They need to take there leads from us on Owlstalk. Ffs. 

It may be that a PL club is more bothered about Moore’s character, his style of play and/or his formation than they are about whether he wins football matches.

They are judging him on a completely different criteria.

I might be happy with my corner shop because it stocks the beer I like. The bank manager is more bothered about it making a profit, totally irrelevant to me.

In summary, balls

13 minutes ago, JemmoJemoJemmo said:

It may be that a PL club is more bothered about Moore’s character, his style of play and/or his formation than they are about whether he wins football matches.

They are judging him on a completely different criteria.

I might be happy with my corner shop because it stocks the beer I like. The bank manager is more bothered about it making a profit, totally irrelevant to me.

In summary, balls

What you on about. They will send young players on loan to clubs they feel will develop them further. End of.

I actually think that him and windass could be quite he pairing 

both mobile and can play, and shoot 

With Gregory on the bench too 

we will have good options 

I hope Moore doesn’t go for 3 up top again 

whilst 

windass.         Gregory.           John-jules 

looks good on paper to get the best out of both JJ and windass I think you have to play them centrally in a two 

• Like 1