Tariq Uwakwe

Interesting. I think we had a similar arrangement when getting FDB.

Whilst we clearly want to get promotion, there’s a part of me that thinks you can take a bit of time to build a good side for the future at this level and if you go up at that point you can do well in the championship too. 

• Like 6

Not opening the article but seems a bit strange.  “You can have this player for FREE and if he’ happens to be any good in the future you give us 40% of the sell on fee you get”.   Owls “nah we don’t want a player for free thanks, we’ll continue to suffer with injuries and playing people out of position”. 

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Bluesteel. said:

Interesting. I think we had a similar arrangement when getting FDB.

Whilst we clearly want to get promotion, there’s a part of me that thinks you can take a bit of time to build a good side for the future at this level and if you go up at that point you can do well in the championship too. 

I’ve probably mentioned it before but I was surprised with our recruitment in the summer. There was more experience signed than I expected.

I felt Moore’s initial appointment was with a view to us going down a different route that was based more on younger players but this hasn’t really been the case.

Is there still issues at the top of the club that dictate recruitment and various other football based decisions? More I look at the current situation, I feel Moore has not managed us in the same vein as he has elsewhere but that’s my view? I’m sure the majority on here disagree with it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Seems a bit odd is not wanting to do a deal because they wanted a 40% sell on fee. Is midfield really a position we need to strengthen? Seems to be one position we really aren’t short of players in. 

More players to pass it between themselves in our own half, Moore cant get enough of them!

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1