Darren Moore on todays performance

12 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

we haven't been on a decent run, we just drew loads of games. He may think he can turn it around or he may realise like most of us he won't, in which case the earlier he gets sacked the bigger payoff.

15 points in 7 games before Sunderland. That's a decent run

14 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

If he's lost the dressing room something must have happened behind the scenes.

15 points from the previous 7 games before Sunderland and the squad were clearly playing for him then.

Can you really lose a dressing room over the course of 2 games?

- You can fool all of the people some of some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but not all of the people all of the time.  Once someone sees “the Emperor  has no clothes” then it’s over. I wanted him to succeed and don’t expect miracles but when you’ve supposedly got the best midfielder in the division and a decent squad, we should be doing better, and the players know it.

• Like 1

What a mess. Do I want Moore to go? Yes, it’s probably run its course. It’s become clear we are going nowhere.

But. And it’s a huge but. We’d end up with nobody better to replace him. Chansiri would be scrambling down the back of the settee for names and let’s face it, only desperate no hopers would take this job on. Some people are hoping we’d stumble upon someone who can turn us round like Wilder did to United, but that ain’t gonna happen.

There’s no solution. There really isn’t. And I’m past caring now. 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

N o need for that mate.

23 errms in a two minute 3 second interview.  He .isnt articulate, shows very little passion on the touch line , Keeps trying to play out from the back when faced with makeshift defences. Even though we have the highest budget in the division. We have never looked like a team that will gain automatic promotion. Signed more wingers than any previous manager in our history and then plays with wing backs. He has never got a side promoted, and has a win ratio  of about 30% at Wednesday. 

He isnt the manager for us and never will be.   

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

Yep and some tough games to come in January as well.

I don't think he'll be sacked yet but he'll need to turn  things round in the next few games or he'll be in real trouble.

I'm not sure what real trouble looks like to other fans but being 6 points off the playoffs and behind a whole loads of bog average clubs with budgets that are dwarfed by ours is frankly embarrassing.

He shouldn't be in a position to even take on those games.  He's failed already and has been given plenty support from the owner.

It's a natural break now and we need to use this to move him out.

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

What a mess. Do I want Moore to go? Yes, it’s probably run its course. It’s become clear we are going nowhere.

But. And it’s a huge but. We’d end up with nobody better to replace him. Chansiri would be scrambling down the back of the settee for names and let’s face it, only desperate no hopers would take this job on. Some people are hoping we’d stumble upon someone who can turn us round like Wilder did to United, but that ain’t gonna happen.

There’s no solution. There really isn’t. And I’m past caring now. 

This is the problem  isn't it. We can replace Moore but does anyone really expect it to improve things.

6 months down the line we will be calling for change once again.

3 minutes ago, nethertonowl said:

23 errms in a two minute 3 second interview.  He .isnt articulate, shows very little passion on the touch line , Keeps trying to play out from the back when faced with makeshift defences. Even though we have the highest budget in the division. We have never looked like a team that will gain automatic promotion. Signed more wingers than any previous manager in our history and then plays with wing backs. He has never got a side promoted, and has a win ratio  of about 30% at Wednesday. 

He isnt the manager for us and never will be.   

I'd have given you a like for this if you'd have posted this in the first place... rather than picking on a verbal tic.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, davey_wells said:

I'm not sure what real trouble looks like to other fans but being 6 points off the playoffs and behind a whole loads of bog average clubs with budgets that are dwarfed by ours is frankly embarrassing.

He shouldn't be in a position to even take on those games.  He's failed already and has been given plenty support from the owner.

It's a natural break now and we need to use this to move him out.

I mean chanisri not the fans. I don't expect chansiri to make a change at this point.

What the fans think is irrelevant.

37 minutes ago, Lucas Joao's Tooth said:

WHAT?

How to you go into Jan not knowing about your loan players

They same as when he was asked about a centre back, it might be something they have to look at. 

We have known for 3 months we need a centre back, but presumably there are no free agents footballers out of work we could bring in. Well except Andrew Wisdom, Tim Klose, Winston Reid and the other 2-300+ centre backs currently out of work.😂😂

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

We huffed and puffed today. They went to a low block. We couldn't get back into the game. We wanted a reaction today but we didn't get that.

We have to get back to basics and start finding our rhythm again.

There is no special formula. We have tried to cram in a lot in the last four or five days into the training ground.

We have got to find that rhythm.

We are disappointed to lose. We can't harbour too much on it.

I am a firm believer that if you put the work in on the training ground you will get the results.

We have lost two games in four days. They are damaging results for us.

What we have to do is get back to training and get some work done.

The fans care. We care.

I understand the boos.

We didn't do enough to win the game.

Over the next five, six and seven days, we will know where we are with the loan players.

Feck off Moore..your shyte..