Darren Moore on todays performance

Blah blah blah... the only blip we have had is a good performance at home against Sunderland..... when anyone who will know that Sunderland were awful, ghe couldn't do anyghing right ball don't bounce for them.... 

Moore has to go.... now is the ONLY chance to save the season... wait longer and it will be too late. No doubt chansiri will wait until the end of the window and then sack him. 

We need to get out of this league ASAP... and it's a very very very poor league and he can't get us above where we are now.... I have 0 confidence in him because there is nothing to see.... he is simply not good enough. Showed it at the end of last season and nothing has changed.  He had Doncaster flying but the crashed them and they are going down.... He was not good but when Williams left its got even worse.... END IT NOW or we stay here and have ghe financial impact on next season.... sorry Darren but your not the right man

• Like 2

Guest monaco
5 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

This is the problem  isn't it. We can replace Moore but does anyone really expect it to improve things.

6 months down the line we will be calling for change once again.

I think that playing without a manager at all would produce better results than leaving Dopey Daz in place.

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

And?

To pick on him for that is bullying 

It's also irrelevant

Let's not be doing that

Why is it bullying , or irrelevant ?. If the bloke can hardly sting a sentence together when part of his role is to give interviews to the press?

• Thanks 1

Just now, nethertonowl said:

Why is it bullying , or irrelevant ?. If the bloke can hardly sting a sentence together when part of his role is to give interviews to the press?

Ok let me put it another way then

If you want to pick on / bully / mock someone for a vocal tick please do it elsewhere 

Cos I find it proper scummy and unneccessary and don't want it on this site

Ta

• Like 6

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Ok let me put it another way then

If you want to pick on / bully / mock someone for a vocal tick please do it elsewhere 

Cos I find it proper scummy and unneccessary and don't want it on this site

Ta

Its not your site !.  

28 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

He sounds like someone who's explaining that his car's passed the MOT with a couple of advisories rather than a passionate manager who demands the best for his club.

He can go for me.

I'd rather have a cluless passionate lunatic.

There's plenty about.

Di Canio?

Just now, @owlstalk said:

I know I'm usually sarcastic/on the windup but on this point I'm deadly serious

No further discussion will be had on this 

Please respect my decision

I will post no more on this topic, but that dosent mean I respect your decision, Its a site for opinions not dictators 

• Like 1

Guest Kameron

Now would be the perfect time to get rid, the transfer windows is open and a replacement would have a couple of weeks before the next game.  However then reality kicks in and he’ll still be here at the end of the season.

10 minutes ago, Kameron said:

Now would be the perfect time to get rid, the transfer windows is open and a replacement would have a couple of weeks before the next game.  However then reality kicks in and he’ll still be here at the end of the season.

They would only be able to do what Moore has has to do, get loans and free agents due to the embargo. 

Nice men are not winners. Would not describe Ferguson Klopp etc as ‘ nice’. We need a manager that can inspire,that can kick butt but above all is tactically astute and can get the best from his players by recognising strengths and weaknesses and not simply have a preferred way of playing regardless of players abilities and availability.IMHO Moore does none of the above. Like all Wednesday fans I despair at our current situation. We need a bloody good coach SUCH as Stuart Gray and then a bloody good Manager.We have neither at the moment and will remain in this god awful division until the Chairman listens to advice from a proper football  man like Howard Wilkinson. Act now Chansiri whilst the club still enjoys good support. We deserve better than the crap you have  been responsible for over the last 6 years 

• Thanks 1