Darren Moore on todays performance

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

We huffed and puffed today. They went to a low block. We couldn't get back into the game. We wanted a reaction today but we didn't get that.

We have to get back to basics and start finding our rhythm again.

There is no special formula. We have tried to cram in a lot in the last four or five days into the training ground.

We have got to find that rhythm.

We are disappointed to lose. We can't harbour too much on it.

I am a firm believer that if you put the work in on the training ground you will get the results.

We have lost two games in four days. They are damaging results for us.

What we have to do is get back to training and get some work done.

The fans care. We care.

I understand the boos.

We didn't do enough to win the game.

Over the next five, six and seven days, we will know where we are with the loan players.

I can`t even get angry anymore............I actually feel a bit sorry for him , he`s like a kid who has been caught red handed trying to deny the obvious.

• Like 2

Guest Grandad
10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

We huffed and puffed today. They went to a low block. We couldn't get back into the game. We wanted a reaction today but we didn't get that.

There is no special formula. We have tried to cram in a lot in the last four or five days into the training ground.

I am a firm believer that if you put the work in on the training ground you will get the results.

The fans care. We care.

I understand the boos.

Over the next five, six and seven days, we will know where we are with the loan players.

You missed the bit where he said "We dominated the game"

The fans care. We care.

I understand the boos.

For the majority of us who aren't football coaches can somebody please explain what a "low block" is.

8 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

do you ever think the managers just hope the chairman puts them out of their misery. They never walk out these days due to pay offs. Surely he'd rather be gone. 

Why would he rather be gone? He's had 2 bad results after a decent run. I'm sure he will think he can turn it around even if we don't. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It is clear we finish mid table under Moore. There are managers who could salvage playoffs from this point, but it is also clear 1) Moore isn’t one of them and 2) this owner is incapable of hiring one of them.

Probably no good comes of letting him go now though. Too much instability  A director of football should be at work now clearing out salary during this window, as far that is possible, clearing the decks for a summer rebuild in the Third Division.

• Like 1

Once again we were second best today, I don't think Moore has much idea tactically.

We created very little until the last 10 minutes when we chucked the kitchen sink at them.

We were second best for 70 minutes today and like most games he doesn't know how to change it.

Just like Sunderland he was outthought by a journeyman lower league manager.

• Like 2

The fans care. We care.

I understand the boos.

Oh my word!!!!

Any decent manager kicks arses so you do get a reaction END OF.

Back to the training ground!! think I've heard that before this season, is it magic or something, does it possess powers we don't know of.?

Sorry Darren complete GONADS!!!

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, doubleo said:

He’s lost them.

If he's lost the dressing room something must have happened behind the scenes.

15 points from the previous 7 games before Sunderland and the squad were clearly playing for him then.

Can you really lose a dressing room over the course of 2 games?

• Like 2