Weather Tomorrow

4 minutes ago, HullOwlPhil said:

My train is at 11.25 this morning. How's it looking at the moment, is the game likely to be on?

Windy AF here but no snow or anything.

its hard to say seems like conditions are different all over the city ,high green and dronfield bad ,yet stannington hardly owt. there wont be any more snow today what will cover but i guess it depends on what its like at the ground. if the ground has no snow and if they know like i do we aint getting any more today then it will be on . but unless we get someone down there posting a pic we wont know or will have to wait for official conformation 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, HullOwlPhil said:

My train is at 11.25 this morning. How's it looking at the moment, is the game likely to be on?

Snow has stopped for now.

Forecast has sleet on and off until kick off.

11 hours ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

Since Michael Fish failed to predict the hurricane it’s safety first. I guarantee it won’t snow tomorrow. I’m going in Speedos, a Hawaiian shirt and sandals

Honolulu Wednesday, where’d you get those eyes 🎵 

Just looked outside think you may need to find a coat for your budgie brother. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, HullOwlPhil said:

Not sure what the main roads are like but it’s raining up Walkley so I’m hopeful it’ll be on as the snow is starting to melt on our back garden.

• Like 1