Weather Tomorrow

by 2pm i dont think any roads will have any snow , dont know what its like down hillsborough ,in sheffield its always 2c colder up lodge moor and higher parts of sheffield  etc , so i guess its purely down to pitch and if snow has covered seats if it has then i guess it will be off.  remember this is 2021 health and safety gone mad if it was 1970 1980 1990 then game 100% would be on. 

10 minutes ago, morganowl said:

wow nowt like that here maybe 1-2 inches and im not on low ground . anyone in hillsborough area know what its like at the bottom of the hill? 

Turning to sleet now. Hopefully it'll rain heavy n clear it a bit 

12 minutes ago, Justbeanz said:

Turning to sleet now. Hopefully it'll rain heavy n clear it a bit 

just looked on radar its clearing sheffield now most we will get now it some light sleet ,wont be any heavy rain to wash it away and with temp today 3c maximum it aint going to melt too quickly . we need someone to post from the ground or hillsborough park to confirm our fate for the game 

1 minute ago, morganowl said:

just looked on radar its clearing sheffield now most we will get now it some light sleet ,wont be any heavy rain to wash it away and with temp today 3c maximum it aint going to melt too quickly . we need someone to post from the ground or hillsborough park to confirm our fate for the game 

Looking unlikely to be on

B978E453-630A-4DFF-BB72-C5A1435C8F83.png

10 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

It’ll be on. The snow is that really wet kind and it’ll be gone by late morning. 

You might be right.

I woke up at about 7 and it looked like Siberia outside.

Now it kinda looks like Sheffield again.

Sh!t snow

• Like 2
  • Haha 2