Weather Tomorrow

6 hours ago, sexpistol said:

I’m not sure if it has been mentioned earlier in this thread as I can’t be bothered to read it all, but does anybody remember a 3-0 victory in the 79/80 season against Colchester this was in the snow? Red ball. This game was televised and shown on YTV.

3 hours ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

Since Michael Fish failed to predict the hurricane it’s safety first. I guarantee it won’t snow tomorrow. I’m going in Speedos, a Hawaiian shirt and sandals

Honolulu Wednesday, where’d you get those eyes 🎵 

Please post pics tomorrow of you enjoying the unexpected tropical weather ☀️ ☀️☀️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OriginalAlien said:

What a bunch of Jessies. 

I live on the South coast, and although it should be a degree or two warmer down here, I'll be heading across the road as I do every day for a dip in the sea, wearing nothing more than a pair of swimming shorts and surf shoes.

But will you swim as far as Thorny Island?lol

6 hours ago, OriginalAlien said:

What a bunch of Jessies. 

I live on the South coast, and although it should be a degree or two warmer down here, I'll be heading across the road as I do every day for a dip in the sea, wearing nothing more than a pair of swimming shorts and surf shoes.

Flipping Heck - Wiff Hoff!

Great for inflammation 👍

• Like 1

7 hours ago, OriginalAlien said:

What a bunch of Jessies. 

Same here, I’ve just had my morning swim. Mind you it’s 87 degrees here😎

• Haha 1