Weather Tomorrow

16 minutes ago, oldtawnyowl said:

Different picture here in Crookes.

Pretty deep snow especially on side roads.

No car movement and not see any buses over the main road.

Got to be a big improvement over the next 3 hours before I even attempt to even move the car up to

the main road.:wacko:

It’ll be a nice walk to Hillsborough 

9 minutes ago, oldtawnyowl said:

Different picture here in Crookes.

Pretty deep snow especially on side roads.

No car movement and not see any buses over the main road.

Got to be a big improvement over the next 3 hours before I even attempt to even move the car up to

the main road.:wacko:

are you right at the top of crooks? as someone else said walkley aint got much .its very wet snow and as soon as a few cars drive on it the snow soon goes , amazing how much better it is now than at 730 . at that time id have said no chance

2 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Car snowed in on drive....stopped for now...nowt coming up road from Worrall...I'm gonna struggle

Been up Broomhead Ressy with the dogs earlier laughing at silly arses trying to get up More Hall Lane in cars while I sail past in my Land rover. 

Probably the same ones who have a pop at us 4x4 owners for polluting the atmosphere. 

Who's laughing now tho. 

:duntmatter:

52 minutes ago, morganowl said:

are you right at the top of crooks? as someone else said walkley aint got much .its very wet snow and as soon as a few cars drive on it the snow soon goes , amazing how much better it is now than at 730 . at that time id have said no chance

Yea, pretty much at the top of Crookes, about 20 yards down the hill opposite the Ball Inn.

10 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Been up Broomhead Ressy with the dogs earlier laughing at silly arses trying to get up More Hall Lane in cars while I sail past in my Land rover. 

Probably the same ones who have a pop at us 4x4 owners for polluting the atmosphere. 

Who's laughing now tho. 

Only problem with 4x4's in this weather are the idiots that think bombing around in it and then they have to stop quick and just become another 4 wheel sledge ffs.

• Like 1

On 27/11/2021 at 10:46, S36 OWL said:

Who's laughing now tho

Not your great grand kids.

Edited by Salmonbones