• Dele-Bashiru
    • Bannan
    • Kamberi
    • Gregory
    • Corbeanu
    • Luongo
    • Windass

6 minutes ago, Ash77 said:

You didn't read properly, other players scored higher than hunt with no assists or goals like dunkley who won lots of headers and bannan who completed alot of key passes, so again what did hunt do in your view to outscore all of dunkley, bannan, theo, windass and luongo!?

I have already said. Suggest you re read the thread with your glasses on 

Peacock-Farrell           7

Hunt                              7

Palmer                          8

Brennan                        7

Dunkley                        9    MOTM

Byers                             7

Dele-Bashiru                 7

Bannan                          8

Kamberi                          7

Gregory                            7

Corbeanu                         7.5 

Luongo                             8

Windass                           8    BUMS OFF SEATS CAMEO

29 minutes ago, trotter said:

I don’t get the praise for Dunkley tonight. A very mixed bag for me. Always a threat in their area but very fortunate not to concede a penalty first half and an abject failure to close down their man who scored. It was a great strike but there was ample opportunity to get close to him. 

Not sure I agree with you. I thought the ref got both penalty decisions right and it wasn’t Dunks job to close him down, where he was. A centre half defends the box, it was the midfield who gave him the space. Equally, the other 94 minutes he played, he was immense.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I thought we were outstanding from start to finish and thoroughly deserved the points.

BPF 6 nothing to do. Their goal was unstoppable 

Hunt 6 a bit disappointing overall and missed a sitter

Brennan 7 solid overall. Got beat a few times 

Dunkley 8 absolute beast. Was a man on a mission. I dropped him a point because I feel he could have walked in the first few minutes for the foul in the box

Palmer 7 solid again 

Corbeanu 8 I love him. Makes bad decisions sometimes but just gets the crowd growing. Assist at the end.

Byers 5 games passed him by. I’ve said it before but not sure why people rate him

Bannan 7 very good. Some lovely balls and a great strike first half. Benefit from Mass coming on

Dele-Bashiru 6 not his best game. Last few games gives the ball away too much

Kamberi 6 battled hard but isn’t actually that good

Gregory 7 played well and a great header for the goal

Windass 8 you beauty. Assist and a fantastic finish

Luongo 8 keep him fit and we have a chance. So influential 

Berahino 7 actually did ok

Moore 8 probably got the starting team correct and outstanding subs won us the game.

Fantastic result

• Like 1

best performance of the season. came from behind and finally put on a 90minute show.

Bpf 7 didn't do much wrong ,seems confident now ..pointing and shouting with his chest out. 

Palmer 8 . apart from losing his man on a corner. thought he put in another impressive shift. lots of dark art experience . lifting his game with the extra responsibility. 

dunkley 9.5 

what a performance .  A masterclass in leadership dominating everything in the air and was powering headers towards their goal every corner ..caused mayhem and created Brennan goal that didn't stand ..surprised he didn't turn green was hulking up for 90mins straight .

Brennan 8

hes a class act on the ball. he mucked in and made very few mistakes .can be proud and will continue at right centre back /full back hybrid ..

corbeanu 8.5

had so many shots on target. kept trying and trying and deserved his assist at the end  . positive and direct ,he's loving it and so are we theo. credit to Moore for getting in his  head,

hunt 9 

played like a man possessed .whipping in deadly  crosses  and worked his socks off...

can't ask for more 

bannan 9

the little master yet again carved open a team and put it on a plate over and over ..

was a more zen Barry and less niggly angry Barry   . it was an improvement like the calm cleared his head ..

genius 

Dele bash 7

made the odd stray pass but still offering pace and mobility in middle ..he's improving no end and worked hard off the ball .

Byers 6.5 coming back from injury so positive and he wasn't bad ,just didn't get into the game that much  and his replacement improved us..

Gregory ..7.5 . wasn't his best but kept working ,  got a vital and brilliantly taken goal . thats his 7th ..an important cog 

kamberi  7.5

he's hold up play and first touch were much improved . worked so hard,a real handful and can be proud of his effort for the team ..

luongo 9.

what a silky cameo ..it's like he isn't trying but then nochalantly steals the ball and makes the right pass ,it's like he gliding on ice and sighing as he dispossess another mortal.

glad he didn't start . 60mins then 30mins ..good ..keep him fit please ...

windass 8 looked a bit unfit as you would expect but he warmed into it and got that  critical goal when it mattered .  most importantly minutes and hopefully no bad reaction . great to have him back .

berahino 7. signs of life..created a gilt edge chance for Gregory late . he 'gambled' on a defensive mistake which was showing me he's waking up his striker mind.  a glimmer of hope ...

Darren Moore 9

.brilliant substitutions 

and told them at half time to up the intensity which they duly did 

credit to him for having some madcap ideas that actually seem to work .as if they didn't he would have got slaughtered..  3wins out of four in league .

best performance of the season ..

love the man and he fully deserves the plaudits he's getting 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 sets of ratings so far, average scores are:

Peacock-Farrell: 6.5

Brennan: 6.9

Dunkley: 8.4

Palmer: 7.0

Hunt: 7.2

Corbeanu: 8.0

Dele-Bashiru: 6.2

Bannan: 7.7

Byers: 6.3

Kamberi: 6.4

Gregory: 6.9

Luongo: 8.0

Windass: 7.8

Berahino: 6.0

Keep the ratings coming. I'll tally up the final scores on Wednesday night.

• Thanks 1

Peacock-Farrell - 8 - remarkably little to do against a very good side

Brennan - 8 - composed. Never put a foot wrong.

Dunkley - 9.5 - Magnificent at both ends. Currently unbeatable. So many players played superbly last night, so to emerge clear MoM is really something.

Palmer - 8 - once again like a rock, and good coming forward

Hunt - 8 - outshone by Corbs inevitably but worked his nads off, nearly scored, nearly created a tap-in. He had a really good game.

Byers - 6 - did ok in first game back

Bannan - 8.5 - another dominant and creative game. What a player 

Dele - 7 - used his power and pace well. He’s getting better and consistent. Still think there’s much more to come. Immense potential.

Corbeanu - 9 - how does a WB get such a huge number of shots and crosses on? He’s exciting, fearless and very high quality. Their keeper did superbly holding onto those low hard shots. Quite how it didn’t lead to tap-in goals I don’t know.

Gregory - 8 - didn’t play great but gets a point for that terrific goal. His movement is superb. Gets into great positions which Bannan in particular loves.

Kamberi - 7 - thought he had a very good first half. Better than Gregory. He worked super-hard and stole lots of ball. I think he’ll find himself first-change soon, which means we have a strong squad.

Luongo - 9 - what a player; cruised through 25 minutes like a god. Took the team up two levels. Always got on the ball, never wasted possession, kept us moving forward at pace, harried and tackled constantly winning the ball back. Has he added a yard of pace? Looks that way. Please stay healthy. 

Windass - 9 - similar to Luongo. Immediately improved us. Beaut of a corner, great goal (clever dummy!), and a constant high quality threat. Worked really hard.

Berahino - 7 - not a fan but worked hard and of course should be getting credit for an excellent assist had Gregory not trodden on his own laces.

• Like 2

Peacock-Farrell           6.5 Not much to do

Hunt                              6 decent deliveries from corners but feel like he is lacking when has it in open play, seems to be on his heels and going backwards rather than driving forward. 

Palmer                          8 As a CB he has more attacking intent than Hunt as wingback. 

Brennan                        7 looks settled

Dunkley                        9    MOTM glad he’s getting the praise he deserved earlier in season. The guys immense at this level. 

Byers                             7 solid without being spectacular. He’s just not Luongo 

Dele-Bashiru                 7 good energy, driving forward but not as polished as he has been. Maybe a rest is needed.

Bannan                          8 much better deliveries from set plays. Great energy, I’d like to see him get rested when we get a chance as I fear he’s going to burn out. 

Kamberi                          7 looked a handful in first half. Getting dragged back and pulled down, wore off as game went on 

Gregory                            7 as sublime as his header was how did he miss the one on the line?? 

Corbeanu                         7 average, 6 first half 8 second half. First half it didn’t really come off for him but was very good in second half 

Luongo                             8 as complete a CM as I remember us having.

Windass                           8    Goal and assist, how we’ve missed him

8 hours ago, Ian said:

I have already said. Suggest you re read the thread with your glasses on 

Well so far dunkley has 162 votes for mom, luongo 39, theo 37, bannan 24, windass 23, hunt 15, which backs up my point that they were worth higher scores, regardless of your attempted insults about being a 2 year old glasses wearer 😄

Not sure why a minority take it on themselves to resort to insults because someone has a differing opinion, on a forum about opinions 

Edited by Ash77

11 minutes ago, Ash77 said:

Well so far dunkley has 162 votes for mom, luongo 39, theo 37, bannan 24, windass 23, hunt 15, which backs up my point that they were worth higher scores, regardless of your attempted insults about being a 2 year old glasses wearer 😄

Not sure why a minority take it on themselves to resort to insults because someone has a differing opinion, on a forum about opinions 

And still not 1 agreeing that Shodipo should replace Hunt

6 hours ago, adamwestsleftear said:

best performance of the season. came from behind and finally put on a 90minute show.

Bpf 7 didn't do much wrong ,seems confident now ..pointing and shouting with his chest out. 

Palmer 8 . apart from losing his man on a corner. thought he put in another impressive shift. lots of dark art experience . lifting his game with the extra responsibility. 

dunkley 9.5 

what a performance .  A masterclass in leadership dominating everything in the air and was powering headers towards their goal every corner ..caused mayhem and created Brennan goal that didn't stand ..surprised he didn't turn green was hulking up for 90mins straight .

Brennan 8

hes a class act on the ball. he mucked in and made very few mistakes .can be proud and will continue at right centre back /full back hybrid ..

corbeanu 8.5

had so many shots on target. kept trying and trying and deserved his assist at the end  . positive and direct ,he's loving it and so are we theo. credit to Moore for getting in his  head,

hunt 9 

played like a man possessed .whipping in deadly  crosses  and worked his socks off...

can't ask for more 

bannan 9

the little master yet again carved open a team and put it on a plate over and over ..

was a more zen Barry and less niggly angry Barry   . it was an improvement like the calm cleared his head ..

genius 

Dele bash 7

made the odd stray pass but still offering pace and mobility in middle ..he's improving no end and worked hard off the ball .

Byers 6.5 coming back from injury so positive and he wasn't bad ,just didn't get into the game that much  and his replacement improved us..

Gregory ..7.5 . wasn't his best but kept working ,  got a vital and brilliantly taken goal . thats his 7th ..an important cog 

kamberi  7.5

he's hold up play and first touch were much improved . worked so hard,a real handful and can be proud of his effort for the team ..

luongo 9.

what a silky cameo ..it's like he isn't trying but then nochalantly steals the ball and makes the right pass ,it's like he gliding on ice and sighing as he dispossess another mortal.

glad he didn't start . 60mins then 30mins ..good ..keep him fit please ...

windass 8 looked a bit unfit as you would expect but he warmed into it and got that  critical goal when it mattered .  most importantly minutes and hopefully no bad reaction . great to have him back .

berahino 7. signs of life..created a gilt edge chance for Gregory late . he 'gambled' on a defensive mistake which was showing me he's waking up his striker mind.  a glimmer of hope ...

Darren Moore 9

.brilliant substitutions 

and told them at half time to up the intensity which they duly did 

credit to him for having some madcap ideas that actually seem to work .as if they didn't he would have got slaughtered..  3wins out of four in league .

best performance of the season ..

love the man and he fully deserves the plaudits he's getting 

Not so sure about the 9 for Hunt.

4 minutes ago, Ian said:

And still not 1 agreeing that Shodipo should replace Hunt

Thats fine, i don't get upset and name call when people don't agree!

Based on the evidence though think he's worth a go at rwb, he got 13 goals/assists at oxford, hunt has 1 assist so far.

You say its strange or whatever to consider shodipo but hes played lwb so might do better on his natural side like theo very much has. Infact theo on left is 1 of key reasons our season is turning, 2 goals, 2 assists in 4 or so apps at lwb is top quality.

Hunt is better defensively so might be better, against certain sides with a good left winger, but shodipo would be better attacking wise like theo on the other side, IN MY OPINION (i'm not starting a campaign/protest etc) 😄

Average scores are in too btw, top scorers from 15 ratings were dunkley 8.4, luongo 8, theo 8, bannan 7.7, windass 7.8. Hunt scored well too in 6th at 7.2, didn't see your scores but cheers for your constructive input 😄