WEDNESDAY -V- GILLINGHAM - OMDT

Morning chaps.

Yes. Old Evans is back. I hope they've reinforced the benches down on the touchline. 

Yes, he's a big cove all right. When he passed his shower bag form hand to hand he has to throw it.

Anyway , enough of that ogre. Here's a couple  of quick previews to enjoy as you prepare for the game. 

Make them part of your  match day routine as I have mine. Punky and Cammers. Give them a like and subscribe.

Toodle pip!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

That Evo is a fat tw*t is indisputable, but football-wise Evo's not bad.

I don't see him playing total football at the back, he can fire a team up, and we'd be further up the league with him in the dugout.

Even if we had to have it widened.

Football's about timing, and it was unkind to big Shteve.

Stewart had a heart-to-heart when we wanted him and basically shamed him into staying at Rotherham, then when he went to Leeds he'd got Cellino to contend with.

Ironically, we were his big chance because Mandy was here and we've more realistic expectations than Leeds.

He's a big personality, albeit an unpleasant one, which many Owls fans say we need, and he'd have our lot firing.

I think we'll win today because of the players on the pitch, not because of who are in the dugouts.

Subline Snoots , what a tonic from the master of mirth.

Evidently Evans had a pair of underpants stolen from his washing line this week, he said he's not bothered about the pants but would like the 6 pegs back !

• Haha 7

5 minutes ago, Owl in Nottingham said:

Wasn't Evan's last visit with Leeds.

We had a let off when Leeds had a goal disallowed because FF was milking applause and had not left the pitch after a substitution.

Evan's missed the incident because he had gone for a sh*t. 

The dopey ref actually initially allowed the goal even though he was watching the sub and Leeds randomly took the corner. 

Anthony Taylor has subsequently somehow become one of the top referees (damning with faint praise!), reffing the Nations League Final and becoming the first referee in 120 years to take charge of two FA Cup Finals.