WEDNESDAY -V- GILLINGHAM - OMDT

5 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Steve Evans's side have only won three of 16 league games in 2021-22, with just one of those coming away from home

Not another one!

Let's hope we are no longer consistent and we help them keep this run going

UTO

4 hours ago, alanharper said:

Reyt annoyed, due to Covid isolation this is the first home league game I'm missing (apart from the behind closed doors games obviously) in almost 27 years. 594 consecutive home league games attended, since the last one I missed on 2nd January 1995 v Southampton (illness) and Chelsea in 1992 (Donington Monsters of Rock) was the only other one I missed since the 1980s. 

Have to admit I did contemplate breaking isolation a couple of days early and going anyway, but then I realised if I saw somebody else saying they were doing that I'd be reyt irate at their selfish gitness so I'll just suck it up and miss the match. I actually feel absolutely fine, which makes it seem worse, I've kept the run going before even when I've been ill, I saw us play Dagenham and Redbridge when I had shingles, but I suppose I had to miss one eventually. 

OMG, you deserve a medal of some sort - watching Wednesday v Dagenham & Redbridge whilst suffering from shingles is beyond heroic!  Bravo, Sir!

• Like 2

Brilliant Lord Snooty. Your week off in rehab has obviously done you a world of good. So many excellent bits to the OMDT it's hard to single one out. If I had to pick a QOTD (quote of the day) it's the last paragraph. 

"Yes. I would. But there's not enough petrol in the car to get around to the front of him" 

Petrol being the price it is as well. 

Anyway the game. 

Hopefully a huge Pastying for fatty Evans. 

5-0.🥟🥟🥟🥟🥟

• Like 1