WEDNESDAY -V- GILLINGHAM - OMDT

This should go in the “Managers we love to hate” chapter of your book Snoots. Best seller..nailed on I tell thi! Top drawer OMDT again. It is my sincere hope that Mr Evans will one day ditch the suit/ track suit and turn up in a Demis Roussos style kaftan…under which his entire coaching and medical staff can shelter from the barrage of Werther wrappers hurled at them from the South.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, 1867tim said:

In fact,  in reality I've heard Evans is a little shy"

"What of, a metric tonne?"

That's something to savour on a Saturday morning.  Seems he a full stop short of a picnic as well.

Don’t think so. Given the size of him, I think he’s had one too many picnics.🤣

Glad to be playing in the league again. Time to turn the corner now and start to show these small clubs they should fear coming to ‘Fortress Hillsborough’!

It’s time to dispense a slaughtering and a footballing lesson Gillingham will never forget!

0-0

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, sternlad said:

This should go in the “Managers we love to hate” chapter of your book Snoots. Best seller..nailed on I tell thi! Top drawer OMDT again. It is my sincere hope that Mr Evans will one day ditch the suit/ track suit and turn up in a Demis Roussos style kaftan…under which his entire coaching and medical staff can shelter from the barrage of Werther wrappers hurled at them from the South.

I bet he would have to pay a rent for getting one from those places where you can rent all kinds of building tools and stuff.

I knew we'd got proper dogger in 2003 or so when we got a shoeing from Gillingham in the cup (last time we played them, apparently). Time to rectify that and take the smirk of Evans' horrible corrupt face. Wednesday 2, Gills 0.

On paper, a straightforward home win, especially bearing in mind the problems Gillingham have.

But we don't do straightforward, and Moore's our manager.

And say what you like about Evo's waistline and personality, he's a better manager than Moore.

He'll have them fired up so it'll be a tough match.

• Like 1

Just now, Athelwulf said:

On paper, a straightforward home win, especially bearing in mind the problems Gillingham have.

But we don't do straightforward, and Moore's our manager.

And say what you like about Evo's waistline and personality, he's a better manager than Moore.

He'll have them fired up so it'll be a tough match.

Absolutely.2-1 win with the goals in the second half😀