Thoughts with Jose Semedo

sing your hearts out for him on the 6th minute for the whole minute if not longer. I'm sure someone will get this recorded and can somehow get it sent to Jose himself. Hopefully the club put something up on the scoreboard on the 6th minute too, but his song for the full minute will no doubt get recorded and sent to him on social media. RIP Mrs Semedo x

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The term legend is used far too often but for Jose during his time at Wednesday he was a legend as a person.  Forget the effort he put in on the pitch he was an even better human being.

The way he embraced the City and the Club he now deserves the support of the Wednesday family.

Hope the Club mark this sad moment and allow the fans to show their support.  As people have suggested an acknowledgement in the 6th minute on the scoreboard and a rendition of the Semedo song would do this justice. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Heartbroken for him, I once bumped into him in town and stood talking to him for ages about football and other stuff, he genuinely loved his time here, and he was such a friendly genuine guy. 

Unfortunately I'll be at work but I really hope we do something to show him we're thinking of him. 

RIP Soraia 💙