European Football 2021-22

Just now, BridportOwl said:

2-0 now. Fantastic.

Not a penalty for me that earlier challenge. I would be gutted if it was given against us.

Why not a penalty? He makes contact with the Villarreal player before the ball. 

2 minutes ago, BridportOwl said:

I thought it hit his chest first. Not massively paying attention though.

I’ve only seen the 1 replay.

For me he rushes, stands his ground and follows the ball but, makes contact with the Villarreal player before the ball. 

Great game this.

• Like 1

Hate Liverpool, but fair play to them, Klopp has recruited one of the best sides i've ever seen. Been watching football since 1998 (born in 92) and maybe the Man United team with Rooney, Ronaldo, Tevez, the many different Man City sides but they've never won the champs league, Mourinho's Chelsea were good but not attractive to watch, Barcelona under Pep was magical, Madrid under Zidane one everything many times, but this Liverpool has everything. Third champs league final in 5 years, in every title race for many years gone by, winning every domestic cup, they just have everything. Never thought the front 3 of Firmino, Mane and Salah would get better but signing Diaz has elevated them even more, they have the best centre back in world football currently, the best keeper, the best holding mid (fabinho) and the best all round centre mid (thiago) they literally have the best players in each position apart from maybe a centre forward. Fair play to them

8 hours ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

Hate Liverpool, but fair play to them, Klopp has recruited one of the best sides i've ever seen. Been watching football since 1998 (born in 92) and maybe the Man United team with Rooney, Ronaldo, Tevez, the many different Man City sides but they've never won the champs league, Mourinho's Chelsea were good but not attractive to watch, Barcelona under Pep was magical, Madrid under Zidane one everything many times, but this Liverpool has everything. Third champs league final in 5 years, in every title race for many years gone by, winning every domestic cup, they just have everything. Never thought the front 3 of Firmino, Mane and Salah would get better but signing Diaz has elevated them even more, they have the best centre back in world football currently, the best keeper, the best holding mid (fabinho) and the best all round centre mid (thiago) they literally have the best players in each position apart from maybe a centre forward. Fair play to them

Not won the fa cup under klopp yet but good chance it will change this season. 

Great game this, City marginally better side but Real look dangerous. 

Real Madrid remind me of Birmingham City, they have a large section of seats that's not available to supporters. lol

No idea why.

5 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Great game this, City marginally better side but Real look dangerous. 

Real Madrid remind me of Birmingham City, they have a large section of seats that's not available to supporters. lol

No idea why.

Looks like they have construction work going on adding a new top tier around 2 or 3 sides- perhaps some H & S provision?

3 minutes ago, Flat Owl said:

Looks like they have construction work going on adding a new top tier around 2 or 3 sides- perhaps some H & S provision?

Covers over the perimeter where contractors plant and machinery etc is located…