I have seen enough

No point in sacking Moore yet. Who do we get that would want to come here and have zero money to buy players. Also we’re just continuing the vicious cycle of managers bringing their own players in given a few months and then given the chop for the newer manager then do the exact same thing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Formation didn't make his first touch crap though did it. Ideally he's controlling and holding up the ball to allow for a better attack. Problem is he can't control the ball. Seen better in the park on a Sunday. He also did nowt with a good couple of chances. Other option is Kamberi. I'm still going with Patterson. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mike Hunt said:

To know that Moore is tactically naive.

He cannot influence the team when things start to turn .

The players out there today were arguing because they don’t know what to do 

He is picking the wrong players for positions , his substitutions actually make things worse 

Dunkerley should never start again and should have been dragged off , chose between Palmer or Hunt at right back and get Brown or Johnson back in 

Patterson cannot get a game but is a Scottish international 

Sorry but we are going no where with Moore 

T

U

R

D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pieman said:

What a load of rounduns. The first 30 minutes showed that. Two huge individual errors and a good goal disallowed. Take those away and it’s 3 points. 

It will take time. My call has always been, end of Oct, into November. Berihino and Shodipo are effectively making their debuts today, yet we should still have won the game comfortably. Have some patience and see it for what it is…

OK 1st half we played Welland should have been out of sight. However that 2nd half was a carbon copy of most of the other games. If Moore can't influence his players and get them to play for 90 minutes not 45. He needs to go and quickly. We know that loyalty is a noble trait but has cost us dearly over the years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tbf to Moore if we had took our chances in the first 30 mins inc pen miss, things would be a lot different.

We need to put games to bed when we are on top, lack confidence then creeps in and play becomes sloppy. But seen enough to see there is good potential and its all about working hard on the training ground. Plenty of room still for optimism.

• Like 1

Dear moderators,

As you doggedly refuse to give us back our beloved neg button, please can you at least create one place for all the guff like this post to be deposited in so that the majority of right minded supporters don’t accidentally step in it. 

You could call it, “negative nonsense” or perhaps “the bin”. Also, you could automate it by searching for terms like “anyone who doesn’t agree knows nothing about football” , “it’s a no brained” , “”best / worst I’ve ever seen”

Yours tongue-in-cheekedly but a bit serious at the same time

Lawrie’s Left Peg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

Dear moderators,

As you doggedly refuse to give us back our beloved neg button, please can you at least create one place for all the guff like this post to be deposited in so that the majority of right minded supporters don’t accidentally step in it. 

You could call it, “negative nonsense” or perhaps “the bin”. Also, you could automate it by searching for terms like “anyone who doesn’t agree knows nothing about football” , “it’s a no brained” , “”best / worst I’ve ever seen”

Lawrie’s Left Peg

1. The neg thing is nowt to do with mods.

2. Imagine if we started moving stuff, people would start going on about being silenced and go all conspiracy nut on us.

Again tongue in cheek. But you just know what people would say about it and frankly it's to much work and you'd have to remove about 90 percent of Neil's posts. 

And nobody can be bothered with that.

Or the neg button.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

Dear moderators,

Lawrie’s Left Peg

Yet you still took time to post in the thread? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

1. The neg thing is nowt to do with mods.

2. Imagine if we started moving stuff, people would start going on about being silenced and go all conspiracy nut on us.

Again tongue in cheek. But you just know what people would say about it and frankly it's to much work and you'd have to remove about 90 percent of Neil's posts. 

And nobody can be bothered with that.

Or the neg button.

Ok. I retract. How about a poop emoji ? 

33 minutes ago, owlprince said:

Very disappointing result today but it is still early days for Moore. 

I think we can all agree that Moore has done a decent job of rebuilding the squad under difficult circumstances. 

Can we show a tiny bit of patience pls? 

Chris Turner did a decent job putting a side together at this level too, it took Paul Sturrock to get them playing as a team though.

• Like 3