I have seen enough

We have got 14 players in who we haven't payed anything for (because of the embargo). There's a reason they didn't cost anything. Bannan hasn't left because no one will pay him the 30k a week we will. The team is poor, but I think its as good as we could have hoped for. A few more poor games and a can see the fans not bothering turning up. No point sacking Moore, the team is just poor.

We've probably used up Moore's talent in that he can attract 'names' to the club.

I'm yet to see any positive side to his coaching credentials.

Let's not forget he was in charge when we were relegated ... far from his fault as he was firefighting last season but come on, this just ain't good enough and he will be axed eventually ... no need to prolong the agony.

This guy will not get us promoted.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Having reflected over a wine or 3, I can see glimmers of good stuff starting to appear, the movement and passing in that first 20 mins was very good at times, Shrewsbury were really hanging on, so some positives are there, we do have to battle more when poo happens and not panic, easier said than done, many are quite inexperienced and a crowd baying for blood.

I am worried about next two games though I don’t think this team are hard enough to battle to win at Ipswich and Wigan 

I said it last week in a post about 3000 words long.......DM is not a tactician and in this league having the ability to polish a turd will serve you better than having good players.

We look easy to unsettle, today we did it to ourselves....(pen miss)

It's not to harsh to say we looked clueless after a good opening 25 minutes. Of course, the match is a dynamic situation but to go from that to abysmal is an achievement. 

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

It was a very frustrating afternoon. It's too early in the season to start slagging everything off but we were clueless today especially in the 2nd half.

Not sure were slagging off, just not convinced he is up to the job. Not seen much  to give confidence to suggest he can make a difference.

He makes changes and we get worse. 

Problem is, a lot of these players have come in because of Moore.

Look at what happened to Donny when we swooped in. They went on a terrible run and look at where they are now because their players downed tools.

Its a project and we need to have a little patience. In football that's a virtue but as fans let's get behind the team and give them a fair chance. 

• Like 3

Pick a team and stick with it, a team to put the ball in the net and more goals will come. This squad is capable of winning more games in this league, with the right formation and the players we have, we should be punishing teams not scrapping 1-1 draws at home. By the end of October Moore should know the team he needs to pick each week to get us up this league. Set up the team to win against the opponent not a team to stop the opposition playing their game.

• Like 2

The worry is we are not playing well.

We don't really deserve much more than what we have right now. I'm struggling to see much signs of encouragement. For the most part, it's all a bit disjointed.

I know we had a disallowed goal today but I didn't think we merited the three points tbh. It was very poor after the first 20.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, SiJ said:

The worry is we are not playing well.

We don't really deserve much more than what we have right now. I'm struggling to see much signs of encouragement. For the most part, it's all a bit disjointed.

I know we had a disallowed goal today but I didn't think we merited the three points tbh. It was very poor after the first 20.

Agree mate, being to every match and feel the way you do but there is a team there to do better, just hope Moore can get the best out of them and get the tactics right.

3 hours ago, Maddogbob said:

Regaining match sharpness?

So if he dosn't play them.. he's wrong

If he dose..... he's wrong

Can you see what I'm getting at? 

So what you're saying is that they should be on the bench until fit?