I have seen enough

15 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

1. The neg thing is nowt to do with mods.

2. Imagine if we started moving stuff, people would start going on about being silenced and go all conspiracy nut on us.

Again tongue in cheek. But you just know what people would say about it and frankly it's to much work and you'd have to remove about 90 percent of Neil's posts. 

And nobody can be bothered with that.

Or the neg button.

Fair point well put, as a compromise could we have a “shut up you baby” button instead?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

Yet had Sow and Johnson on the bench 

I think his idea was that Kamberi is more of a striker than the other 2. We needed a goal and with Berahino off we needed more of a cutting edge.

It didn't work. If he'd brought one of the other 2 on and we hadn't scored he'd have been pilloried for that.

• Like 1

I can’t be arsed with hysteria when we don’t do well or hyped up excitement when we do. I’m just going to enjoy the games as much as I can and chill out. 
I like the squad and I like Moore. He needs to sort out his best 14 players pretty soon and he needs to learn how to positively affect games through substitutions and tactical changes. 
I never thought this would be a promotion season but would like a top six finish. If Moore doesn’t learn fast we will be mid table. We have assembled a pretty good bunch of players on frees and loans. They need to become a team. When we were good today it was because we moved the ball fast and with accuracy forward. But when Shrewsbury regrouped a bit after the pen miss we seemed to crumble. We then misplaced passes and got caught in possession. 
For me we are going to have to be able to mix it up as well as play through teams. Refereeing/ linesman decisions like today’s are inevitable so we are going to have to learn how to take things on the chin rather than losing focus when things go against us. A bit of long ball as well as fast transitions from defence to mid to attack on the ground. Keep opponents guessing. 
But as I said at the start, it might come together or it might not. Moore is unproven right now and can become a hero or villain from here. 
Fingers crossed it works out!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

We have just been run ragged for a hour by a team in the bottom 3

We have the players but Moore is making them look like relegation candidates over the last two games

We were poor second half and the tactics and approach are questionable but we really weren't 'run ragged' at any point today. 

2 hours ago, Pieman said:

What a load of rounduns. The first 30 minutes showed that. Two huge individual errors and a good goal disallowed. Take those away and it’s 3 points. 

It will take time. My call has always been, end of Oct, into November. Berihino and Shodipo are effectively making their debuts today, yet we should still have won the game comfortably. Have some patience and see it for what it is…

Cant talk sense on here, although Bannon should never be allowed near a pen again.

Thats two big misses once this season one back end of last 

17 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

We’ll finish middle table at this rate.

Once we missed the pen our result was the most predictable of the day.

New manager and a new team but still the same old problems.

Indeed. 

Blunts miss a penalty at 1-0 up in their game today, they brush it off and go on and win the game comfortably. A game that was very similar to ours at that point in terms of how dominant we were in the first half hour. 

We miss a penalty and it is like it is impossible for the team to get it out of their system and once we concede we lose our way completely. 

The formation and system doesn’t work with what we have.

I said it yesterday and will say it again, Moore is tactically inept.

He’s built a decent squad for this league but doesn’t have a clue how to utilise them.

I can understand this system away from home but when at home we need to change things and be much more offensive.

4 minutes ago, WendyOK said:

Please bring back the neg button ffs 

2 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

To know that Moore is tactically naive.

He cannot influence the team when things start to turn .

The players out there today were arguing because they don’t know what to do 

He is picking the wrong players for positions , his substitutions actually make things worse 

Dunkerley should never start again and should have been dragged off , chose between Palmer or Hunt at right back and get Brown or Johnson back in 

Patterson cannot get a game but is a Scottish international 

Sorry but we are going no where with Moore 

5 minutes ago, WendyOK said:

Please bring back the neg button ffs 

Need a lot of negs to overtake the positive reactions