PLYMOUTH ARGYLE ~v~ WEDNESDAY OMDT

2 minutes ago, Nick the Owl said:

Proof of what,  small crap teams raising their game against the bigger fish in the league? It happens every season in every league,  as well as being evident in our recent stints in League One AND also our ability to end clubs wins streaks in both the Championship and League One in recent years etc etc. 

Add to the above the fact that managers and players of these teams usually reference the fact it's a bigger game for them against a club like us,  or when they play at a ground like Hillsborough in this league,  think it's fairly obvious myself.

I rest my case for the prosecution😐

2 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Well ATM we're 11th. Positivity is definitely dropping. With this squad it's simply not good enough. Too many ball players not enough muscle?

Old adage in football. “You have to earn the right to play your football.” Need a better balance of physical, metal and technical. But to be fair, having no Luongo or Denis is a blow

Just now, TheEnchanter said:

Thought we had one of the best in the league and better than 2011/12 according to the poll?

lol 

Semedo was built for this league. 

Byers, Wing and Bannan looks nice on paper, but also lightweight. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stevelknievel said:

Bannan has passed us in to trouble twice now…what the actual fizz are Byers and Wing supposed to be doing? It’s like they’ve never played a game together.

I'm the worst critic of  Bannan and Palmer, and nothing is going to change my mind.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nick the Owl said:

League One is a terrible league to get out of anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded with a short term memory.

The signings have given us a good chance but it will have to be really hard fought to get up at the first attempt. Really wouldn't be surprised if it's 2-3 seasons minimum. 

1974-80, 2003-05 and 2010 -12.