PLYMOUTH ARGYLE ~v~ WEDNESDAY OMDT

Just as we shouldn't have got too carried away after a decent first 4 matches, we shouldn't be too despondent after a poor result and a rough opening 20 mins or so in today's game.

Our squad has been completely overhauled, and will take some time to find its groove.

We have several players who've yet to feature, and it's not unreasonable to expect that the best is yet to come.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

The fact this squad is struggling against teams like Plymouth and Morecambe I just find mind boggling. 

The minute you start believing that you’re too good for this league, it will come back to bite you hard.

We have to earn the right to play football and win games in this division and so far it sounds like the players aren’t doing it 

• Like 3

As I was saying yesterday... 

Someone in the 3 behind Gregory, needs to have knowledge of the no9 role. Otherwise he will be isolated all season (my biggest promble with that formation) 

Adeniran tries tries to make those supportive runs. So is a big miss today 

Hopefully Plymouth will run out of steam in the 2nd half 

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

The fact this squad is struggling against teams like Plymouth and Morecambe I just find mind boggling. 

We're better on paper than them but we have no divine right to win each week. Away matches against teams well organised, up for it and backed by a good crowd are going to be difficult. 

• Like 1