Darren Moore: The Club’s Best Asset ??

Agree. He’s obviously well respected within the game. Shame he wasn’t a little earlier and the two Celtic boys would have stayed I think. 
Ultimately he’ll be judged on results as they all are but I have a good feeling about this season. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I’m all in with Darren. He’s trying to create something different, make fundamental changes and take this club forward. Inevitably, when bedding in a new ethos and team, results will not immediately go our way. We need to stick with him, like he’s stuck with us and if so, I believe he will create a strong identity and a strong TEAM which can push for promotion to the PL.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kopparberg said:

He’s got that Brian Laws feel about him - where the club is far from perfect, but at least you have a seemingly genuine bloke to guide us through. 

He seems to have a bit of the Stewart Grey about him. Superb man management skills. I do wonder if he's been using those talents on a certain DC.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, 0114 said:

It could also be argued that he’s improved us despite relegation…

Aderniran > Pelupessy

Shodipo > Harris

Brown > Non Existent LB

Hunt > Odubajo

Bailey Peacock Farrell > Never Fit Westwood

Wing > Brown

Byers > Shaw

Sims > Kachunga 

Our League One side will be better than our side last year

lol

• Like 4

Completely agree. He seems to be building the foundations which sounds insane given the amount we've spent over the past 4-5 years.

I also find it refreshing he's actively getting players out on loan and not only trimming the wage bill but aiding their development. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Blatter said:

Can I delay my answer until we’re 10 games into the season.

I agree with this. Think in the circumstances he is better appointment than we could have expected.

But I can remember a lot of other managers who people had a good feeling about and it all went sour.

Chris Turner, Alan Irvine, Danny Wilson, Jos Luhukay I can remember the general feeling that they were a good appointment a short time after they became manager.
Darren Moore clearly be given a few players he wanted and time he has to prove it now.
Bound to have a dodgy spell of results sometime this season and criticism and pressure wont be far away. That will be the time to prove whether he is a good appointment or not.