The Wilderless Years

Think this could really cause problems for them. Certainly starting to look like they can’t buy unless they sell, and can’t see anyone but Arsenal interested. You’ve then got a manager trying to get a side playing in a certain way without the players to do it.

• Like 1

2nd game of the season tomorrow and made no signings?

Seems a little odd, especially with a new manager coming in.

Their fans were calling for Ramsdale to be dropped and that Verrips starting in his place last season. If Verrips is good enough according to most of them, surely it'd make sense to flog Rammers for £20-30mil as you have a good enough replacement already.

Use that moola to bring some players in. 

3 hours ago, Skyline said:

Their fans were calling for Ramsdale to be dropped and that Verrips starting in his place last season. If Verrips is good enough according to most of them, surely it'd make sense to flog Rammers for £20-30mil as you have a good enough replacement already.

Hardly any pre season games as well, fingers crossed they continue their league form from last season

5 hours ago, Skyline said:

I thought they spunked all their Premier League cash and leveraged all their future parachute payments into the signings they made such as Berge. Ramsdale & Brewster

So essentially they need to move out players to have any money to spend. 

Just read the report on Arsenal’s defeat last night. It said their keeper was so slow going down for the first goal Arteta would be upping his bid for Ramsdale at half time. Jesus, have they taken Paxo on as an adviser?

20 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Simon Jordan is giving Wilder a bit of grief for the way he conducted himself last season.

It will be interesting to see which club takes a punt on him again, as he seems to have tarnished his reputation with his behaviour towards the end there.

I can see him ending up at someone like Boro, Stoke or Forest around Christmas time 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Are they humble enough for him, though?

:duntmatter:

I think Forest would be a great fit for him

Big club, been out of the top division for years, fans would be all over him and Wilder would love that 

9 minutes ago, Django said:

I think Forest would be a great fit for him

Big club, been out of the top division for years, fans would be all over him and Wilder would love that 

As a resident of Nottingham, I'd rather he rocked up elsewhere.

Can't be doing with having him plastered all over the local TV / radio.

:duntmatter: