The Wilderless Years

Too early to tell and i do think Slav will start to make his impression on the team - not sure its a great idea to have a team of players that failed so abysmally last season without freshening things up somewhat

But both teams look pretty standard mid table candidates - however being mid table for three quarters of the season gives any team a chance at pushing up to the play-offs and even auto's

New challenge for the manager and a world away from the teams he got promoted previously

1 hour ago, Matt_1 said:

image.png.d058b5b8638b0fd39ab685b17fca0521.png

Lovely stuff.

I can see them getting a good fee for “Rammers” and then getting a much better goalkeeper. The jammy buggers! Also imagine that a ridiculous fee will kickstart some of their much needed recruitment 

42 minutes ago, Owl Rly said:

I can see them getting a good fee for “Rammers” and then getting a much better goalkeeper. The jammy buggers! Also imagine that a ridiculous fee will kickstart some of their much needed recruitment 

if they have already spent this years parachute payments, and more, it will need more than 1 sale to kickstart anything

He's had a taste of hanging out with the England squad and clearly doesn't want to be stuck with a no mark club with no chance of making it back for the World Cup.

I think he'll be lucky to get his move though. United won't want to lose money on him for a second time, but Arsenal would be mad to offer anything even close to the £20m+ rumoured asking price. He's an unreliable youngster who is equally capable of giving a goal away through a calamatous error as he is making an world class save.

It wouldn't be the first time Arsenal pay well over the odds just to make their team worse though.

On 16/08/2021 at 20:31, darra said:

A couple of incoming's?

Ben Woodburn & Ryan Leonard double signing 
✍️✍️✍️

Woodburn from Scousers

Leonard from Millwall who signed him from the blunts.

Have we gone back to 2018?