The Wilderless Years

I don’t expect United to struggle but there’s potential for things to get interesting pretty quickly if they lose a few early doors.

Already an underwhelming summer being propped up purely on the basis they should have enough anyway, but if confidence carries on sliding and they start to struggle, combined with some increased reality and awareness of any financial issues, things could snowball.

Losing the opener already feels like we’re ahead of schedule from where I expected they’d be, so bring it on.

Another late kick off again this weekend but away at Swansea, no easy task.

Edited by sheffield_dave

1 hour ago, sheffield_dave said:

I don’t expect United to struggle but there’s potential for things to get interesting pretty quickly if they lose a few early doors.

Already an underwhelming summer being propped up purely on the basis they should have enough anyway, but if confidence carries on sliding and they start to struggle, combined with some increased reality and awareness of any financial issues, things could snowball.

Losing the opener already feels like we’re ahead of schedule from where I expected they’d be, so bring it on.

Another late kick off again this weekend but away at Swansea, no easy task.

Daft as it is being bottom of the league before ko at Swansea might just have a negative effect on the players. After it definitely will. Lose at WBA  and the cycle is already continuing. Fingers crossed. 

4 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Daft as it is being bottom of the league before ko at Swansea might just have a negative effect on the players. After it definitely will. Lose at WBA  and the cycle is already continuing. Fingers crossed. 

It's already continuing....yes 3 defeats on the spin and hopefully no goals scored would be fun

What will the add on be?

If he manages to time his dives properly?

Surprised they want to sell him tbh

If he's their number one keeper what's the backup like?

Edited by darra

3 hours ago, darra said:

What will the add on be?

If he manages to time his dives properly?

Surprised they want to sell him tbh

If he's their number one keeper what's the backup like?

Why surprised? I'd be absolutely snapping their hands off if they are offering that sort of money for an average keeper!