The Wilderless Years

Swansea are going to balls up sooner or later, persisting with playing out from the keeper and putting themselves under pressure. 

Funny how all you can hear on the box is Swansea fans singing about how bad the pig support is. Although to be fair, respect to any fans who'd travel from Sheffield to Swansea for an 8pm Saturday game that's live on Sky.  Leeds would have taken more though. 

• Like 1

You’d expect United to put that Swansea team away. They don’t really have the same quality of squad nor the quality off the bench. you’d at least expect them to take advantage of that in the last 20 mins. 

First five games are often a bit random in the context of a wider season but so far United look like they have plenty to do.

From pigs forum 

We really are rubbish. And for the first time ever in our history its rubbish that's cost an utter fortune.

Something drastic needs to happen to change this oil tanker. A mixture of players that have done well for us that are now past it, million pound signings that look like they couldnt cut it in league 2, and then you're mixture of squad filling championship players. Recipe for disaster... for the 2nd season running.

Oh but we are all bed wetters apparently

Well let me tell you something,, you've got a 80 million pounds loan what needs to be fully paid back by 2023.....that's your parachute payments gone immediately.....anything else I can help with 😀

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

What’s this £80m debt about? 

Sounds.. interesting.

There was a caller on football heaven about year or so ago claiming that the Prince loaned it.it was a blade caller and seemed to know what he was on about and said its a disaster waiting to happen allegedly. 

11 minutes ago, MSN SYSOP said:

From pigs forum 

We really are rubbish. And for the first time ever in our history its rubbish that's cost an utter fortune.

Something drastic needs to happen to change this oil tanker. A mixture of players that have done well for us that are now past it, million pound signings that look like they couldnt cut it in league 2, and then you're mixture of squad filling championship players. Recipe for disaster... for the 2nd season running.

Oh but we are all bed wetters apparently

Well let me tell you something,, you've got a 80 million pounds loan what needs to be fully paid back by 2023.....that's your parachute payments gone immediately.....anything else I can help with 😀

Do you know Andy Giddings think's they still got parachute payments, he must have been on holiday when that broke.

And it's not £80 million, it's every premier league payment owed to them until 2023 goes straight to the bank that's prize money and parachute payments.

3 minutes ago, heard that pardon said:

Do you know Andy Giddings think's they still got parachute payments, he must have been on holiday when that broke.

And it's not £80 million, it's every premier league payment owed to them until 2023 goes straight to the bank that's prize money and parachute payments.

If I'm wrong I'm wrong....but why was the blades in uproar about it coming from a member of bin laden family 

Like I said if I'm wrong I'll tip my hat to someone who knows more

4 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

I remember last season Kieran Magiure tweeting that the scrubbers had borrowed against next seasons (which is now this seasons) Premier League TV money.

Now they aren’t in the Premier League that can only mean their parachute payments.

Knew I'd heard it somewhere trev...

• Like 1

Just now, Skyline said:

Out of interest, I drove past their ground the other day and saw big signs outside about Scarborough Holdings coming soon.

Any idea what that is all about? I thought McCabe had been bough out and nothing to do with them anymore?

Not 100% sure.....but does mcCabe still own the stadium. If he does I guess he can put on it whatever he wants