New Signing - Welcome Dennis Adeniran

2 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Cheers pal, sounds positive.

Yep, it's got be seen as a positive, given everything else that's been going on at our club.

As I say, he's not the finished article, but if he were, he wouldn't be signing for us, would he?

The potential is definitely there, though.

Progress. I know nothing about him but youngsters with potential and a point to prove is the only way now. We have burnt all our bridges with other types of signings.

Lets hope he proves good, we have to have faith in DM making the right decisions, its a new begining.

25 minutes ago, Mick70 said:

Seen him play quite a few times and although he didn’t do it every game I saw enough to say he’s a big step up from joey and co 

And let’s not forget he was playing in the championship in a “poor” side (like we were).  I feel in league 1 he could absolutely boss it.  Really hope this signing is confirmed 

Guest OwlPastie

Be interesting to see him and either Luongo or Dele in midfield giving Bannan freedom to dictate. Let's get some wingers in next. 

Just now, Southie_Owl said:

And let’s not forget he was playing in the championship in a “poor” side (like we were).  I feel in league 1 he could absolutely boss it.  Really hope this signing is confirmed 

One thing he has got and that is ‘legs’ gets around the pitch which is something we’ve lacked since Kieron lee was injured? The ability to not only got help/get past the defence but pop up at other end in wot seems like seconds? If this is confirmed I’d be really pleased  

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Fantastic. Well done Darren Moore.

Is he any good?

lol

The posts from the usual people on here will go

He'll be amazing all summer before anyone has seen him play

Then after a misplaced pass 5 minutes into his debut against Huddersfield he'll be the worst player to ever wear blue and white and we should have kept Joey

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, sharrowowl said:

Welcome to Hillsborough Dennis Emmanuel Abiodun Bamidele Chijioke Adeniran.

Next signing will be Tarquin Fin-tim-lin-bin-whin-bim-lim-bus-stop-F'tang-F'tang-Olé-Biscuitbarrel.....

Alan Jones never stood a chance .......

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Gob_Bluth said:

The posts from the usual people on here will go

He'll be amazing all summer before anyone has seen him play

Then after a misplaced pass 5 minutes into his debut against Huddersfield he'll be the worst player to ever wear blue and white and we should have kept Joey

Wash your mouth out sir regarding joey 😳😆 yes he was a trier but not much more if we all honest! Your right about us being a fickle lot but seen enough of this kid to know we’ll get more out of him as a player and possible sell on value