New Signing - Welcome Dennis Adeniran

10 hours ago, Spondon Owl said:

I genuinely think DC has woken up and has changed the way he intends to run the club (or maybe I'm just really hoping that's the case).

Youth, pace and power with a mix of experience and technical quality and we could have a decent season. 

Uto 

Do you honestly think DC knows what is happening at a tactical level in the club? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Morepork said:

Impressive in this performance, definitely some attributes we need.

Watching him play today and more of these highlights vids and his style of play reminds me a bit of Ramires when he was at Chelsea. 
I think we could have a very good player here

20 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Watching him play today and more of these highlights vids and his style of play reminds me a bit of Ramires when he was at Chelsea. 
I think we could have a very good player here

Looks promising so lets hope so.

I trust DM’s judgement, even against a backdrop of all our challenges he’s more than capable of putting together a cohesive squad that’s worth more than the sum of its parts.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Centre mid. Was on loan at Wycombe last season.

From what I saw he looks a bit raw, but he's pretty rangy covering the ground, gets some decent tackles or interceptions in, and isn't afraid of the odd burst forwards.

With consistent game time in League One, he has the potential to develop into a very handy player.

A new Carlton?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Do you honestly think DC knows what is happening at a tactical level in the club? 

No but he might be meddling less ad have asked for a strategy to be put together (not a word document but a transfer philosophy) or failing that he's allowing Darren Moore to enact his.

9 hours ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Not a chance!!!

But….

My last fibre, hopes, prayers and wishes, are crossed that he does one and let’s the bloke do his job!!