New Signing - Welcome Dennis Adeniran

On a serious note, with DM in charge maybe these youngsters realise that they have a better chance of establishing themselves at S6  rather than being a bench warmer at a higher level.

So far so good. More please.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Is he the first player in our history to have the names of two Asian countries (one past, one present) making up his surname?

If we’re going full names (and using some historical and geographical license), you could argue he’s the second after Jordan Rhodes

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Utah Owl said:

On a serious note, with DM in charge maybe these youngsters realise that they have a better chance of establishing themselves at S6  rather than being a bench warmer at a higher level.

So far so good. More please.

Yeh I think that could be the case,

Potentially really exciting, can’t say I know too much about Adeniran but looking forward to seeing him 

4 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

`hope your right but a few loses and it will be goodbye 

Doubtful. We can't afford to throw good managers away.

What's more likely is Moore gets poached by a championship team should we be doing well.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

Afew qoutes from the Wycombe fans - 

"Adeniran officially released by Everton. He should get a Championship move, but I'm sure we'll be waiting in the wings..."

"We need atleast one box-to-box midfielder (ideally Adeniran)"

"As someone pointed out earlier we have no Uche, Knight, Muskwe or Adeniran who were all key to our end of season form"

"Dennis Adeniran all the way. Our massive upturn in form coincided with his return to the starting line up."

"I'd would go for Adeniran .His partnership with Thompson at the end of the season really made us tick."

"I really hope we can get Muskwe and Adeniran"

"If we signed Dennis, I would be delighted"

"At the start of last season very few of us had heard of Adeniran but look he fitted in."

"Dennis for me, absolutely class I'm sure he'll have offers from the championship too..."

"I wonder if Adeniran has stayed off the radar of other teams, as he had such a massive spell out of the team for us"

"If I had to choose one, it would be Dennis Adeniran. He looks different class to me and I think his ceiling is at a whole other level. Signing him permanently would be a massive coup"

I must say, he comes with alot of admiration from the Wycombe fans.

^When they thought they had a chance 

Versus

When he's signed for someone else

3 minutes ago, JackSWFC said:

My Wycombe supporting mate was hoping they’d be able to hold onto him. He said he’s very hard working. Not the finished article, but definitely something there.