Euro 2021

On 09/07/2021 at 11:49, FreshOwl said:

So what? We were one of the main host countries. You could say that about any host in the history of the tournament. It’s still 11 vs 11. If north Macedonia hosted would they be expected to win? And if they did would there be similar outcry? 

The bell ends don’t realise Wembley was chosen by UEFA to make the most ££.

We got to play there more by winning our group.

Also, anybody who thinks we wouldn’t have sold out & travelled to Baku, without a pandemic, is plain ignorant. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 09/07/2021 at 13:20, Adem Poric said:

Busquets, Pedri and Olmo were terrific. The rest though? None of them would get near the team from a decade ago. 

You must be concerned going forward about the lack of central strikers and centre backs? 

Laporte, Pau and Eric García are all young and great CBs.  

We need a striker.  Morata is too hit and miss. 

49 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

The bell ends don’t realise Wembley was chosen by UEFA to make the most ££.

We got to play there more by winning our group.

Also, anybody who thinks we wouldn’t have sold out & travelled to Baku, without a pandemic, is plain ignorant. 

Best travelling support of any country

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Current 'cheapest' out there mate, is £2k with a 20% booking fee. One out of 3 of us has a ticket, but we're travelling down again at 9 tomorrow, regardless.

I know mate. 

Infuriating to see these z list celebs bag tickets when there’s travel club members with plenty of caps missing out. Not including myself In that as I only have a few, plenty out there that deserve em

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, 442 said:

I know mate. 

Infuriating to see these z list celebs bag tickets when there’s travel club members with plenty of caps missing out. Not including myself In that as I only have a few, plenty out there that deserve em

I don't complain about the caps process mate. Loyalty brings it's own rewards, especially for this tournament.

We're already gathering caps for Qatar, watching those meaningless friendlies at Boro, but it has to be done.

Celebs & cling-ons might be there, but they don't get it like we do. This is a lifetime ambition for thousands.

It's either in your blood, or it isn't  By the grace of God, as they say.

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

I don't complain about the caps process mate. Loyalty brings it's own rewards, especially for this tournament.

We're already gathering caps for Qatar, watching those meaningless friendlies at Boro, but it has to be done.

Celebs & cling-ons might be there, but they don't get it like we do. This is a lifetime ambition for thousands.

It's either in your blood, or it isn't  By the grace of God, as they say.

Bang on mate. 

The trips to the likes of Kosovo and Slovakia are something that people just don’t get.